: looking for a V

your maker
10-10-11, 09:11 PM
so if anyone knows of a lightly modded 2009 or 2010 V please post or send me a pm.

has to be in black with either titanium interoir or black

thanks everyone

Houdini
10-11-11, 09:50 AM
your maker, a GREAT dealership near me has a nice black 2010 manual that is certified. It has 9k miles on it with titanium interior and recaro seats. Looks to be in great shape but they posted some dusty looking pictures. The strut tower brace appears to be signed by John Heinricy which is pretty cool if you ask me. It also has the suede steering wheel and shift knob. You may want to call them about shipping:

http://www.elcochevroletcadillac.com/VehicleDetails/certified-2010-Cadillac-CTS_V-SEDAN-Ballwin-MO/1236340823

If it was silver with black interior I'd be ALL OVER IT. I'm sure they'd come down a good bit on that price too.

On that note, if anyone knows of a silver low mileage 09 or 2010 m6 with black interior recaros, please pm me.

smackdownCTSV
10-11-11, 11:27 AM
$56K is a little on the high side since 2012s are rolling out now.

Houdini
10-11-11, 01:03 PM
Yep, I was thinking they can get 51 tops since it is certified.

EricVonHa
10-11-11, 03:30 PM
Have you checked out the crystal red? Seeing it in person is much different than the photos

smackdownCTSV
10-11-11, 03:37 PM
+1! I liked them in the pictures and when I saw it in person, I was sold.

JimmyH
10-11-11, 08:13 PM
your maker, a GREAT dealership near me has a nice black 2010 manual that is certified. It has 9k miles on it with titanium interior and recaro seats. Looks to be in great shape but they posted some dusty looking pictures. The strut tower brace appears to be signed by John Heinricy which is pretty cool if you ask me. It also has the suede steering wheel and shift knob. You may want to call them about shipping:

http://www.elcochevroletcadillac.com/VehicleDetails/certified-2010-Cadillac-CTS_V-SEDAN-Ballwin-MO/1236340823

If it was silver with black interior I'd be ALL OVER IT. I'm sure they'd come down a good bit on that price too.

On that note, if anyone knows of a silver low mileage 09 or 2010 m6 with black interior recaros, please pm me.

it's listed as an automatic. that is so irritating. I went through that when I was looking for Camaros. I had to look at every single one, because many of the manuals were listed as automatic.

your maker
10-11-11, 10:28 PM
thanks for posting

i will looking into this one. i do agree the price as you could get a 2011 for almost the same price. pictures tell a thousand words and looks like a six speed. not sure why they would posst a mistake like this as it would limit the search on the net!!!

i would like something modded a bit but i guess i can always do my own.

JimmyH
10-11-11, 10:47 PM
I don't think I would buy a modified car. No telling how badly the previous owner screwed it up.

your maker
10-11-11, 11:23 PM
light meaning bolt ons like exhaust and cai but i know wshat you mean

your maker
10-19-11, 08:40 PM
guys why are some car CPO and other are not. should or would you look at only CPO cars????

JimmyH
10-19-11, 09:34 PM
They charge extra for CPO. Of course some of them they CPO them before they list them for sale. But any GM dealer can CPO a used car.

your maker
10-26-11, 07:39 PM
yes but is it worth the CPO??

smackdownCTSV
10-26-11, 08:01 PM
Is the extra few k markup worth it? Is the extra warranty worth it? Would you be keeping it beyond the factory warranty?

Houdini
10-26-11, 08:11 PM
Well, on my V1 I had the luxury cpo warranty and it was well worth the extra money to me. I'm going to try to find a v2 with a cpo warranty because of that. I'm pretty picky on my cars so every little thing I got fixed under warranty. I had a service history pages and pages long with some big ticket items all replaced under cpo warranty with no questions asked. A key part of that though was finding a great dealership and sticking with them.

Many people have different thoughts on whether or not the price premium is worth it. One thing to keep in mind is that the newer cadillac cpo warranty is not as good as their old one and covers less items. The old cpo warranty was a true extension of the bumper to bumper factory warranty... their newer one is not but still decent.

I'm not sure I'd utilize a cpo warranty on a v2 as much as I did on the v1. The v1 had a lot more issues to deal with. The v2 seems to have very few common issues.

Houdini
10-28-11, 06:13 PM
Today I almost bought the 2010 V I posted earlier in this thread. She drove like new, interior was perfect, and had just a few exterior imperfections for a 9k mile car. The dealership wouldn't budge a cent on their recently reduced price. I even offered to meet their price if they throw in window tint and full front clear bra. They wouldn't go for it. It's been on their lot for 73 days so they are sending it back to auction pretty soon. It was tough to walk away but it wasn't the color I REALLY wanted anyway so I'll keep looking. That black sure did look sharp though. The titanium interior actually grew on me but I'd still prefer black.