: Radio doesn't remember where it left off on start

Xanth
10-05-11, 03:47 PM
I have an 11 SRX AWD Premium with Nav. When I start the car, it always go to the HDD and plays song #1 from the list of all songs (I have 1250+ songs loaded). It doesn't matter if I have the XM, HDD, Iphone etc playing when I turn it off. For a little while, the car would play a song my wife had loaded (New Kids on the Block of all things) everytime I would start the car, the odd thing is...it would play the second song on the album and start at 17 or so seconds into the song. It appears to have a memory for where it left off, but I can't get it remember when I want it to. I had to resort to deleting that album off the HDD so I wouldn't have to listen to it each time I started my car. Any thoughts, tips or tricks to make it remember where it left off ? or at least play radio by default instead of HDD?

smiley47
10-05-11, 06:18 PM
I had a somewhat similar problem with my 2010 Premium except mine was with radio stations. I would turn the car off listening to a sports talk station. When I started it the next morning it was tuned to one of my wifes favorite stations. The good news is there's a software update that fixed it. It's been 6 months now and no problems.

Xanth
10-24-11, 12:37 PM
Software updated to latest version, problem solved! :)