: Fall Cruise Oct 22 SE Mich

Torxila
10-03-11, 05:18 PM
Hey guys,

Some local 'vette peeps have extended an invite to join them for this cruise/lunch/cider mill blast. Gloria and I have been before and had a ball.
See post on Corvette forum and let Suzanne (OP) know if your coming so she can book seats at the restaurant.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/grea...ider-mill.html

This is a weather permitting event, so keep your fingers crossed and join us. Family friendly event as well.

Post up if interested.

George

Low Rider
10-03-11, 07:28 PM
Sounds like a plan George.......weather permitting I will see you there in my Thunder Gray Coupe and hopefully with my new HREs on.....

Low Rider
10-03-11, 07:31 PM
Couldn't get the link to work?????? is this on the C6 forum?

Torxila
10-03-11, 08:17 PM
C6 forum, great lakes sub forum

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/great-lakes/2888684-october-22-se-michigan-fall-color-tour-new-boston-saline-to-dexter-cider-mill.html

Yes, boys and girls, we are rapidly approaching THAT time of year again where the cruising will wind down and we have to put our Vettes to bed for the long winter hibernation (BLECH!) We will gather together for an afternoon of cruising, and hopefully, peak fall colors, with Mother Nature’s cooperation. This cruise will be an all back roads ride through the scenic Michigan countryside. And as always, the caravan will travel in one pack, and no one is left behind to fend for themselves.

Dexter is a very quaint town that resembles Mayberry RFD. During the fall season, there are several festivals going on in the main Town Square.

The Dexter Cider Mill has been in existence for 124 years, and has the great unfiltered cider we all enjoyed as a kid. The cinnamon doughnuts are greasy and sugary, and they also sell the usual wide fare of apple related items in the store. Here’s the link to their website: http://www.dextercidermill.com/

When we arrive Dexter, we will drive and park as close to or on the property of the cider mill as we can.

Here’s the itinerary:

Cruise In Date: Saturday, October 22nd. If it rains, there will be no reschedule date.

Cruise Location Starting Point: Huron High School parking lot. Address: 32044 Huron River Drive, New Boston. (Across the street from Michigan Memorial Park Cemetery. If you need assistance confirming the location, just email me at luvmyc6@comcast.net, Mapquest the address or stop by my house, I'm just a stone's throw away from Huron High School! )

Mingle Time/Assembly of Caravan/Line Up of Cars: 1:00 pm

Depart for Cruise: 1:30 pm. If we have stragglers, and someone is running late because of traffic problems, or you are lost, please call me on my cell at 313-220-4949, and we’ll accommodate you if the wait isn’t too long!

Stop for lunch at Mac's Acadian Seafood
http://macsinsaline.com/

End Rally Point: The Dexter Cider Mill.
Hope to see you there!

CONFIRMED:
luvmy82-2 (yes, I am dragging the hubby along with me on this cruise!)
slolane-2
BIGBYRD 1993-1
DebRedZR1GSVert-1
eforce-2
CAP94-1
sly vette- 1
bumble-z- 2
cvette_67-2
TLS-2
inthehunt2- 2
Ray & Tina- 2
69- 2
Dynamic Ron-1
Dreamcruiser 1977-2
GaryJK-2
RRRRmbl-2

TOTAL: 29

JimB_87 (tentative)
Flyingtexan (tentative)
Black94LT1 (tentative)

Torxila
10-03-11, 08:24 PM
Low Rider, how come your not on our "V" contacts list?

send me your email to ggray@stakindustries.com and I'll add you on and send you a copy. We use it to send out notices about "V" stuff mostly mid west/east coast stuff but growing weekly.

George

550HP STSV
10-03-11, 08:43 PM
how come i diddnt get email

Torxila
10-04-11, 08:12 PM
how come i diddnt get email

550HP STSV, You're not on the contacts list. I must have missed your info if you sent it. Please resend it.

I sent out an email on this 9/20/11 ay 6:35pm

Would you like to attend or just bustin' my gonads?
gg

Thanks
George

Torxila
10-06-11, 08:47 PM
550Hp STSV,

I haven't heard squat from you! Are you in or not? Also no info recieved for the contacts list.

George

Bigron
10-07-11, 02:52 PM
I must have missed the list as well.
I will shoot you a note tonight.

Torxila
10-07-11, 08:05 PM
Ron,
send me your contact info to ggray@stakindustries.com
George

Torxila
10-17-11, 07:53 PM
This Saturday guys! Supposed to be SUNNY & COOL, perfect. If anyone is coming we need to know for restaurant seating. I hope to see some V iron out there.

George