: SRX 2011 starting problems

JWC0037
10-03-11, 10:25 AM
I have a 2011 SRX with less than 9K miles. I love the car BUT.... In the last two weeks I have had staring issues. The batt seems dead, I callroadside and they jump it off but as soon as you turn it off, it will not restart. dead batt again. I have left it running for over an hour to charge but still if you turn it off it will not crank.
I took it to the dealer (kept it for two days) and they recharged the batt and they say they dont know why it happened. They think maybe I left something on. 9 days later (yesterday), same issue! I am taking it to the dealer (well they are going to come and get it) today. I paid way too much for a car that I cant trust. Please help!

JimmyH
10-03-11, 03:51 PM
moved to SRX

Cadillac Cust Svc
10-04-11, 01:23 PM
JWC0037,
I apologize for your frustrations. I would definitely contact the dealership; they will be able to diagnose/repair this issue for you. Please keep us updated and let us know how this issue gets resolved.
Breanne
Cadillac Customer Service

99ssconv
10-04-11, 11:20 PM
In very rare cases, some customers may comment on a dead battery or a no start condition and there may also be no OnStar® LED light (after the vehicle has been restarted for at least a minute).

A 380♦mA drain from the OnStar® Module may be a cause of this condition.