: Saw a Platinum ESV

blingblingcv
10-29-04, 12:15 AM
Saw a Platinum ESV today. Let me tell you that those wheels are very classy and Cadillac needs to make those stock wheels. Anyways I thought it was really cool first one I have seen in person. Not worth 70k in my opionion. Owner was very nice in showing me the interior. Very nice truck.

hcvone
10-29-04, 08:36 AM
I agree with you on the wheels, but in the snow states I do not think anyone offers a good traction tire above 17" at this time.

MRG
10-29-04, 11:40 AM
I just took delivery of my brand new 05' Plantinum Edition about a week ago. Man do I love that SUV :thumbsup: . I was thinking about getting a regular 05', but I thought if I'm going to spend the extra $$$ on wheels and dvd screens right after I bought it, I might as well buy one that has that stuff already on it. Also, I wasn't sure if I wanted to sacrafice the ride for 22" or 24" wheels. I have not seen another Plantinum edition in my area anywhere. You would not believe the lQQks I get with that vehicle. :eek:

hcvone
10-29-04, 02:36 PM
If they only made the Platinum in the regular size, I have had too many Suburbans to want another one that size. ;)

MEJIA
10-29-04, 02:42 PM
If they only made the Platinum in the regular size, I have had too many Suburbans to want another one that size. ;)

Yes I agree. :D
I love the Platinum Edition

But as said before I also dont believe it is worth 70k. :nono:

Just my $.02

Mejia