: You're Invited to the Hennessey 20th Anniversary Celebration & Open House Event

John Hennessey
09-29-11, 01:41 PM
We invite our fellow Cadillac owners and enthusiasts to come out and help us celebrate our 20th anniversary. Here are a few details:

- Location: Hennessey Performance / Lonestar Motorsports Park campus which is on I-10, about 45 minutes west of Houston.

- When: This Saturday, October 1 from 1 to 5 pm. At 5 pm we will open up our dragstrip and you will get in for free. If you want to race then tech cards are $10. Racing goes til 11 pm.

- HPE Test Rides: We will be giving test rides in a few of our vehicles. Come out to find out which ones.

- Special Guest: Racer, John Heinricy will be at our event and he will be giving test rides.

- The Hennessey Venom GT will be on display and you might get a chance to see and hear it in action.

On behalf of Don and myself, thank you guys for your support over the years. If you are in the area, please come out and have some fun with us!

Caddyscat
09-30-11, 03:41 AM
I went with my then "Little brother" to the Trans Am Nationals back in '01. It was a blast to see so many unique variants of the same body style. This invite makes me wish I was able to attend with my photo/video gear. It sounds like a great time. Whoever goes needs to be sure to put some footage on the ol' YouTube so I can attend vicariously.

BigJoeD
10-03-11, 02:40 PM
Did anyone attend? I'd love to see some vids or photos.

epershica
10-05-11, 10:15 AM
I went and it was awesome...such a great time. Rode in the V700 and well, it was like heaven in a diamond white wrapper. I'll get some pics posted ASAP. Thanks John my wife and I loved it.