: A brief update/White wall tires

carguy16
10-28-04, 08:22 PM
Latest inventory:

Autotrader Cadillac Fleetwood's (http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/results.jtmpl?make=CAD&address=33543&search_type=used&model=FLEE&max_price=&min_price=&start_year=1981&end_year=2005&car_year=1994&distance=25&advcd_on=n&advanced=n&color=&first_record=1)

The 93 Anniversary Edition for $4950.00 sold, its no longer listed on AutoTrader. How ever, another '93 just popped up for $4,800.00 but I dont like the color, im leaning towards the '94 right now.

Are white side wall tires readily available? I just checked tirerack.com, and noticed that they dont have any white wall tires, just "White wall tires pictured." I know that Uniroyal makes white wall tires, and they are also pretty good tires. The white wall tires seem to add the finishing touch to the car, I was looking at a '93 Fleetwood on AutoTrader at school and some kid told me it was ugly, of course it was the car for $4800.00 which had ugly colors...

evilrussian
10-28-04, 09:50 PM
I don't see anything wrong with that color. It looks like a good classy combination on a Fleetwood to me. But, I have no idea if you are looking for something more flashy or less noticeable. And hey, dont listen to some guy in school about choosing YOUR car. Just get something YOU like...

barge master
10-29-04, 07:20 AM
Those wide whites have become somewhat of a specialty item. I think Coker Tire has them. You're gonna pay top dollar for stuff like that now though. Old school pimpin' ain't cheap!!

JAKE91
10-29-04, 12:02 PM
MY MICHELINS ARE WHITEWALLS "IN". :cool:
WHO CARES WHAT SOMEONE ELSE THINKS ABOUT THE COLOR OF A CAR YOU ARE LOOKING AT? :banghead:

SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND, ME BOY. SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND! :drinker

carguy16
10-29-04, 03:55 PM
I like the white walls, its gives the car the non-Caprice look. I dont care what they think, but the car had some ugly ass colors, a tan carriage top and green body, not a good pick in my opinion.

caddycruiser
10-29-04, 11:34 PM
The paint color isn't bad but that style of aftermarket roof is always ugly....just looks overdone. The stock vinyl one looks much better. Also, the car seriously needs some whitewalls....otherwise just looks odd and not as classy.

Kustom70Coupe
11-01-04, 01:42 AM
I have 4 inch L series Coker classics all the way around my '70 Coupe DeVille. They're badass. $530 with alignment. What price can you put on the stares I'm getting though?

Kustom70Coupe
11-01-04, 01:43 AM
Oh yeah, Caprices are badass too.