View Full Version : need parts

09-28-11, 07:56 PM
hi i looking for the under hood isolator and the plastic glass that goes on the top of the gauges .Where can i find these


10-07-11, 05:27 PM
I'm so sorry that I missed your post... are you still looking for the hood insulator?

The instrument cluster glass is not available from GM itself.

GM has a network of ESCs (Electronic Service Centers) that repair and exchange out radios, clusters, and other special electronics.

These ESCs might be able to sell you the cluster glass but I doubt it, although it's worth checking.

Try contacting Specmo http://specmo.com - they will let you know if you can buy just that part or what they can do if anything.

10-12-11, 05:23 PM
the glass on my is scratched the cluster is ok

10-12-11, 05:59 PM
give specmo a call see what they say ... they might sell you just the glass ... if anyone can it would be them