: So Cali - Free Drag Strip Racing Oct 16 - Take down a Lexus

lreddiablo
09-27-11, 01:00 AM
Lexus is presenting a free drag event at the Irwindale Speedway off the 605 on Sunday October 16. They have 80 spots for lexus cars which is now full. In addition 30 non lexus vehicles can be registered. I am going with my 2005 STS4 Northstar. There is a Lamboghini Gallardo registered... Figired I would reach out to the CTS V forum... hoping that Labo can get some competition, and for someone else to represent Caddy at this Lexus event. Check the link for details and to sign up:
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-southern-california/590302-the-pursuit-3-presented-by-longo-lexus-10-16-11-a.html

newcadman
09-27-11, 08:22 PM
Why not contact D3 to see if one or more of their " test mule" V's or even some of their customer's Vs is willing to join in the action ?

blkCTSv
09-27-11, 09:44 PM
Sounds fun! If only my wife would let me drag on our anniversary!

lreddiablo
09-28-11, 03:37 AM
Good thinking on hitting up d3, I shall shoot them an email... Got a d3 bumper on my car afterall. I was thinking tomorrow I would go to the exotic car rental place accross the street from me, got an R8, Ferrari Cali, a Lambo, some V12 benzes... just in case the mgr wants to bring a car for promotion or something