: im thinking about leasing a new wagon.

e6t
09-26-11, 10:15 AM
who should I contact for the best deal?

M5eater
09-26-11, 10:24 AM
While I can't point you twoard a single person, I can give you some advice. Don't go out looking for the all-time absolute best deal, espically for a Lease, because it's going to come down to how much you have to put down(usually not alot-- that would defeate the purpose of a lease), how many miles you pay for and how good your credit ratting is. The running joke on GM is that you never pay sticker price, so finding a 'deal' and hacking $5K off invoice is easy. Find out what you're comfortable in paying per month, and then find out how you make that happen, because no matter how great a deal you get, there's someone that's going to get it out the door for less/month. I'm not suggesting you shouldn't shop around, what I am saying though, if you find something you like and the price is resonable. Go for it, because no matter what, you *will* have regrets in one way or another.

e6t
09-26-11, 10:39 AM
i understand the fundamentals of leasing and apples to apples, the lower the price of the car, the lower the payment.

I have no loyalty to a dealer as the dealer nearest me is partially responsible for why i no longer have my sedan. in this instance, i am interested in leasing because i would never own one of these cars again.

so if there is a dealer that offers notoriously good "deals", im interested.

M5eater
09-26-11, 10:49 AM
I would post up your local area location. A dealer 1200 miles away from you probally isn't going to be inclined on selling a car 7K off invoice with no prospect of getting it in for the service department cash-cow.

e6t
09-26-11, 11:05 AM
ooooooooklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...

id go as far as dallas, maybe houston.

CRAZY V
09-26-11, 03:12 PM
I just leased my wagon for my wife. I lease lots of cars and got an absolute deal on my v wagon. 0 down is the only way to go. Sign and drive. Keep your money in the bank working for you.
I know know Miami is a hike but they will deliver anything. These guys are good, Wiliamson Cadillac Miami, salesman Rene, GM Benny. They really where open to negotiation and madeit easy. Good luck and you will love the wagon.

mother
09-26-11, 06:48 PM
Keep your money in the bank working for you.
What bank do you use? The bank I use seems to have put my money into a coma!

As to "never own[ing] one of these cars again" what's the attraction to a lease? Aren't you going to be just as responsible for any repair/maint/warranty issues if you lease?

e6t
09-26-11, 07:04 PM
What bank do you use? The bank I use seems to have put my money into a coma!

As to "never own[ing] one of these cars again" what's the attraction to a lease? Aren't you going to be just as responsible for any repair/maint/warranty issues if you lease?

with a lease, i am immediately aware of the worst case scenario... at the end of the lease, i walk away. if it rattles and creaks and squeaks and moans, i couldnt care less as it aint mine.

GM-4-LIFE
09-26-11, 07:50 PM
Hands down the best I have ever dealt with is James Quinn at Les Stanford Cadillac in Dearborn, MI. He will get you GM Employee pricing and his lease rates are lower than any other dealer I checked with.

Check him out.

James C. Quinn
Les Stanford Chevrolet-Cadillac
313-724-1430 Direct
313-815-6000 CELL
Email: James_Quinn@lesstanford.com

Tell him the good old Doc from L.A. sent you!

e6t
09-27-11, 12:02 AM
thanks

GM-4-LIFE
09-27-11, 01:46 AM
thanks

Welcome! Let me know how it goes!

A couple other forum members ordered through James within the last couple of weeks, so he must be doing something right.