: Petit Le Mans

BtwoG
09-23-11, 02:30 PM
Anyone going to the Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta next week? I'm going to try to catch the World Challenge race on Friday. Kinda home track for Johnny O, so the Vs should do well.

I've heard there will be a Cadillac corral. Anyone have any information on that?

zeolite2
09-23-11, 08:35 PM
I'll be there Fri and Sat..........not sure if I'mtaking the V. Have not heard at all about a corral.

BtwoG
09-27-11, 01:54 PM
I saw something on the XLR forums about the corral. I've reached out to my local dealer, but still waiting to hear back.

Mikevette
09-28-11, 03:20 PM
I'll be there for night practice on Thursday, I heard that they are having a caddie corral, but it might be VIP invite only. It will be located on the same road as the corvette corral, pass the vettes and continue down to you get by vender village and should be on the left. I'll be there for Thursday and Friday, look for the Silver coupe with FL tag. Time for the V's to drop kick the 2 vettes that have banging on them all year. See ya at the corral or at the pits with Johnny and Andy.

Mike

Torxila
09-28-11, 04:14 PM
BTwoG, Zeolite2, mikevette

There are "A few " invites left. Email me ASAP George Gray, ggray@stakindustries.com I'll tell you who to call, but you've got to be proactive.

Regards,
George

BtwoG
10-02-11, 03:30 PM
Had an excellent time. John Kraemer, the head of V marketing, gave a really good tour of the World Challenge pits. We got to talk to Andy Pilgrim, ask the crew questions, poke around the cars. Lots of fun. The CTS-Vs came in first and third, with my old racing associate Mike Skeen taking second. Weather was awesome. Couldnt have asked for a better time.

Torxila
10-03-11, 04:43 PM
Bill, sounds like you had a good time. J.K is a great guy. I wish I could have been there I would have gotten Andy or Johnny O to sign my engine covers. Good luck at the "V" performance lab. Post up some pics when you're done.

Regards,
George