: traded- 2010 used CTS-V

nsaness
09-23-11, 12:22 AM
FYI I traded my 2010 Blue Diamond Tricoat in tonight, at Blasius Cadillac in Waterbury Connecticut. I have complete maintenance records for it. It has 66K miles, but it was my company car and they are all highway miles. I have a relationship with the dealer if anyone in the area needs help. Can't wait to install the nitrous.

smackdownCTSV
09-23-11, 04:11 PM
What are you trying to convey?

thebigjimsho
09-23-11, 09:13 PM
Nice!

nsaness
09-24-11, 09:21 AM
Trying to convey: I finally got the "fast" color like thebigjimsho's car, and I have maint history for anyone who lives in Connecticut and is looking for a cheaper high milage 2010. It is very hard to buy a used car with confidence, so I thought it might help if someone wanted to know I was the former owner and can explain the miles, maintenance, and history. Not an important post by any means; but I got to show off the new car, and I thought it might help somebody.

M5eater
09-24-11, 10:34 AM
I don't know, everyone has their own tastes, but I would have kept the Blue Diamond in a heart beat. It won't surprise me if Black Raven comes out as the most common color. I will say that the Blue SRX I had as a loaner made the whole car look cheap versus the Raven SRX I have now that I acutally like for some reason. Even though it's even slower (AWD vs the FWD Blue one)

I don't see the Rainsense enclosure, so I presume this is a 2011?

e6t
09-24-11, 01:56 PM
didnt realize there was a blue cts-v in 2010.

nsaness
09-24-11, 06:59 PM
Yes its a new 2011, being a model tear old is part of the reason I get the deals I do. That, and the owner of my company golfs with the owner of the dealership. Where else have you heard of a 24 month 70,000 mile lease...
Black has always been my #1 choice for automobiles. Many of my cars only came in black i.e. 87 Gran National, 94 Impala SS.
The blue was nice, but a little feminine. It did grow on me as time went on. I think it is very rare, it is the only Blue Diamond Tricoat 2010 that I ever heard of. Some on this board even told me I couldn't have a Blue 2010. I posted the window sticker and showed up at V events to prove the car existed. I had to get rid of it though, no choice, was at the max miles of the lease.

M5eater
09-24-11, 07:15 PM
I agree, it is a bit of a girly color, but it also wouldn't surprise me if total production were in the double digits. I didn't even know the color existed until a few days ago.

thebigjimsho
09-25-11, 11:17 PM
You debadge that blue and go Ferrari hunting...