: Question about Cadillac V-Series Performance Academy in Pahrump

sapugh
09-22-11, 05:54 PM
Hey Folks,
I am considering attending but will they have manual vehicles as well as Autos. I have a manual coupe and want as close to an experience with my own car as possible

Thanks,
Scott

SoCalCTSV
09-22-11, 06:29 PM
I thought this was a drive your own car event?

hamta
09-22-11, 07:16 PM
I thought it was a drive your own car event as well. I think the event is already sold out but are taking waiting list reservations.

hlantin
09-22-11, 07:55 PM
when i called earlier..per derek @ the V perf academy, they'll provide the Vs (he wasn't sure about M6/A6). the event sold out a few days ago..only waiting list now..

sapugh
09-23-11, 12:03 AM
Well the email invitation specifically states that you will drive all three CTS-V vehicles. Since I doubt most people own more than one I assumed we are in their vehicles

"You'll learn how to master advanced drive techniques before conquering the 3.4 mile road course in the CTS-V Coupe, the CTS-V Wagon, and the CTS-V Sedan, the world's fastest production sedan."

And not or

hamta
09-23-11, 02:03 AM
[QUOTE=sapugh;2724197]Well the email invitation specifically states that you will drive all three CTS-V vehicles. Since I doubt most people own more than one I assumed we are in their vehicles

"You'll learn how to master advanced drive techniques before conquering the 3.4 mile road course in the CTS-V Coupe, the CTS-V Wagon, and the CTS-V Sedan, the world's fastest production sedan."

You're right spoke too soon. V's are provided. Unfortunately, still sold out, waiting list only. Bummer. My bad...