Some lunch time fun......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdeGfNkI2ko

GFORCE1320
09-20-11, 02:39 PM
I didn't know John Force had a V LOL
Gread video Shane!

2007ThunderV
09-20-11, 02:44 PM
wow wish i had the funds to go with the gforce set up, thats my only complaint with the v , not being able to roast the tires~

2007ThunderV
09-20-11, 05:32 PM
well shane this is the video that made me buy your dss 1000hp axles from you
thanks again for the great buy and i look forward to roasting my tires

rand49er
09-20-11, 08:53 PM
Geez, this vid is going viral. It's in the Performance section and in the spam thread and now here.

I better check my briefs.

j/k Shane, that's unbelievable and with no WH whatsoever.

lollygagger8
09-21-11, 11:18 AM
well shane this is the video that made me buy your dss 1000hp axles from you
thanks again for the great buy and i look forward to roasting my tires

No problem Jon! I'm glad they are going to a good home, they have served me well.

I didn't know John Force had a V LOL
Gread video Shane!

I could've gone longer, but I was afraid of blowing a tire lol

Geez, this vid is going viral. It's in the Performance section and in the spam thread and now here.

I better check my briefs.

j/k Shane, that's unbelievable and with no WH whatsoever.

Viral...yes!! I must spread my love all over the place :lildevil:

Claimslngr
09-21-11, 12:15 PM
Lolly, I asked once before on a seperate thread but did you do a before and after dyno on your car. I am curious if the nine is a bigger robber of power than our beloved get-a-rag. (You did list this a test thread!) ;-)

Thanks and a great vid!

lollygagger8
09-21-11, 01:48 PM
Lolly, I asked once before on a seperate thread but did you do a before and after dyno on your car. I am curious if the nine is a bigger robber of power than our beloved get-a-rag. (You did list this a test thread!) ;-)

Thanks and a great vid!

I haven't gotten a dyno tune and probably won't just to see if I lost any HP.

I think the trade off of being able to launch at any rpm I desire without my ass clenching due to fear of breakage, offsets the possibility of HP loss (if any)

Next time I dyno will be when I get a supercharger and/or cam. :lildevil:

JimmyH
09-21-11, 07:36 PM
You might be the first person on this forum to upgrade the drivetrain before adding a supercharger.

lollygagger8
09-22-11, 09:41 AM
You might be the first person on this forum to upgrade the drivetrain before adding a supercharger.

Call me crazy, but I like not getting stranded on the side of the road.

JimmyH
09-22-11, 06:23 PM
I am having fun these days reading about all the guys who are running 550+ whp on their camaros and then bitching when the stock drivetrain starts breaking.

Wolfpath2004
09-23-11, 11:43 PM
hey man....I'm glad there is finally an answer for this crap rear end...What set up did you go for...And how does it perform??

lollygagger8
09-26-11, 11:16 AM
hey man....I'm glad there is finally an answer for this crap rear end...What set up did you go for...And how does it perform??

Are you meaning what gears?

I stuck with 3.73 cuz I've already memorized what rpm I'm at in what gear depending how fast I'm going. Works perfectly.

Wolfpath2004
10-01-11, 07:21 AM
I see...Are there any clearance issues..I think you mentioned an issue with exhaust clearance?

lollygagger8
10-03-11, 11:26 AM
I see...Are there any clearance issues..I think you mentioned an issue with exhaust clearance?

I have the B&B 3" exhaust so I had to get it cut and re welded to fit around the driveshaft and pumpkin. I'll try and take a pic next time I'm under there.