: 2004 Cadillac Deville

masonjar
10-27-04, 04:59 PM
I've got a brand new one for sale. Bought it two weeks ago from the dealer and just found out I'm being squeezed out of my job...It's super sick, fully loaded, black on black, under 500 miles...any ideas on how best to go about selling it?

Ralph
10-27-04, 05:47 PM
Classified section? You can post some pics of it there also. It's a shame you got to get rid of it.

masonjar
10-27-04, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the reply...I'm so bummed that I have to get rid of it. This is my first experience selling such an expensive car and I'm a bit worried that it's going to be too rich for folks' blood....we'll see.

Ralph
10-27-04, 07:03 PM
I wouldn't think it will cause a problem selling because it is an expensive car. Usually it is the older cars (7 years old) that banks won't give a loan for. Besides, no one should be scared away because it has the full factory warrenty. ;)

masonjar
10-27-04, 07:10 PM
very good point. man i was excited to get this car. it's super sick. i've never owned a caddy before, and frankly don't know much about how this model stacks up compared to other caddies...what i do know is that it's sick compared to other cars i've had. like a hot cop car really.

Ralph
10-27-04, 07:19 PM
very good point. man i was excited to get this car. it's super sick. i've never owned a caddy before, and frankly don't know much about how this model stacks up compared to other caddies...what i do know is that it's sick compared to other cars i've had. like a hot cop car really.

Devilles are considered the Flagship Cadillac by most including myself. My Dad bought a 2003 DTS (top of the line Deville) in White Diamond and he sure likes it although he doesn't drive much. :cookoo:

I'm curious if you have the DTS, DHS or Base model? Also, for 2005, the Deville is down in HP and torque a little and my dealer told me it was to meet emissions laws. Have you posted in the Classified section yet, or checked it out?

Either way, hopefully you'll stick around here, meet some of the great people we have, and welcome aboard!

masonjar
10-27-04, 07:50 PM
you know. i'm a bit of a novice...i'm not even sure what model it is. i know it's a v-8, 275 hp and the sticker price was like 49k. not sure though