: Window Rain Guards

Teammuir1
09-18-11, 07:16 PM
WELL hello everyone....
I am wanting to know if anyone else had put the Weather tech raid guards in your all's STS's
I paid $114.95 for the kit for four doors I just got them out of the box a while ago can you beleive that
these things are not seperatly packaged. there for the 2 frt door vents are now scratched... were they had been
rubbing one another in the box. not to mention.... once I installed the rear window driver side I went to the big
frt window.... THE VENTS didnt have any double sided adheasive tape on them at all... The directions claim that
I must take off the backing on the tape but dammitt there is no tape....
I am curious to know if anyone else had ran into this.
I will be contacting WeatherTech first thing in the morning. they will be getting these back.

dkozloski
09-18-11, 10:13 PM
The Cadillac Gods don't like you to be sticking this kind of crap on their cars. They are trying to warn you.

chagrin falls
09-18-11, 10:52 PM
OMG! This has got to be a first!! When you contact WeatherTech you must order the matching mud guards so you can get the "complete" look!! Please - for the sanctity of Cadillac design - send them back - PERIOD !!!

BaTu
09-19-11, 09:57 AM
DuDe.... How could you do That to your car? :(

KRSTS
09-19-11, 12:10 PM
Don't forget a "bra" ROFLOL:bigroll:

malatu
09-19-11, 03:01 PM
I'm still a big fan of those decals that look like "bullet holes". And I'm warming up to those big "bull balls" that hang from trailer hitches!

dkozloski
09-19-11, 03:55 PM
Don't forget the cattle horns on the hood.

caddyfat2
09-19-11, 04:17 PM
We surely can't forget the " Diamond in the back".

Teammuir1
09-19-11, 05:24 PM
Well I see there are smart ass's here just like other forums. I will post pictures when it stoppes raining.
They honestly dont look bad at all and serve a function unlike many things I see people on this forum do.

malatu
09-19-11, 06:02 PM
Don't be offended ... we were just having some fun at "your expense". Put em' on and post the pics. We won't say anything ... we promise! :canttalk:
:lies:

dkozloski
09-19-11, 10:25 PM
We're prime examples of why they don't send donkeys to school.

CTBB
09-22-11, 10:34 AM
Teammuir1,
How was the issue dealt with by WeatherTech? I would expect they shipped you replacement items and dealt appropriately with the "inspector" that let that box out of the factory door. I'd like to see some pics as well. This could be a nice mod if they fit well and hold up to wind and weather.

Glenn

rics8
09-22-11, 10:40 AM
wow, lol

Teammuir1
09-25-11, 11:24 AM
Sorry Guys its been so long ....
We have had alot of rain here in the Ohio Valley....
and when it wasnt raining I was busy on other things.
but here are the rain guards I personally like them

nathanjax
09-25-11, 12:02 PM
They don't look as bad as others... Usually they stick out WAY FURTHER than that. They kinda flow with your blacked out tinted windows.

Pretty low front tint strip as well...

desilpj
09-29-11, 04:10 PM
I also purchased the guards, but have not installed them. Did you have any other installation problems? Any advice?

Teammuir1
09-29-11, 08:22 PM
NO INSTALL PROBLEMS.
there is no double sided tape on the frt ones.
I called them and they instructed me there is no tape
on the frt ones. when you do install the front ones slide the frt
down in the windo channel as far as you can cause you will have to
bow the guard a tad to get the rear of the gaurd in.
Once you get the feel for what I am talking about the other side
will be a piece a cake., when you get your installed throw up
a few pictures of the install.

Giddy
10-20-11, 08:35 PM
I saw another STS today and it had rain guards on it. The first thing that came to my mind was this thread. :yup:

kschwed
10-20-11, 10:50 PM
I saw another STS today and it had rain guards on it. The first thing that came to my mind was this thread. :yup:
I'm sorry you witnessed that.

rics8
10-21-11, 11:52 AM
part number

Teammuir1
10-23-11, 10:52 AM
i guess thats why everyone has different opinions..... they are like ass holes.....
some more stinky than others.
You dont like them dont look at them.

Giddy
10-23-11, 07:00 PM
i guess thats why everyone has different opinions..... they are like ass holes.....
some more stinky than others.
You dont like them dont look at them.

Didn't say they looked bad, just said seeing them made me think of this thread.

Teammuir1
10-23-11, 07:07 PM
wasnt talking to you ... sorry that you thought that..
it was the smart ass that said to you ..... sorry you withness that.
read the post after yours..... wasnt meant for you bro