: Any CTS-V calendars?

qictrk
09-17-11, 12:47 AM
I've seen Camero's, Mustangs, and many others, but I haven't seen a calendar dedicated to the CTS-V or even to the Cadillac for that matter. If not, it's a little late, but it would have been cool to make a calendar with all CTS-V's. There are plenty of cars here with a lot of different looks to make a calendar. What do you guys think? Cecil...........

M5eater
09-17-11, 01:02 PM
I think I'd pay $20 for one. However, cars with production numbers in the hundreds of thousands are more likely to get a calendar than one which measures in the thousands.

thebigjimsho
09-17-11, 02:46 PM
I'd PM Lord Cadillac. He had setup up Cadillac calendars before. He could probably help in getting one started or showing where to go. We've got enough pimp V'''''''''''''''''''''s in our forums to have our own...

The Tony Show
09-17-11, 06:35 PM
I think it's a fantastic idea.

OldRoadDawg
09-17-11, 11:17 PM
I've seen Camero's, Mustangs, and many others, but I haven't seen a calendar dedicated to the CTS-V or even to the Cadillac for that matter.
Hm-m-m... does this mean my old V1 calendar is now a collector's item?

It helped, back when this calendar was made, that a very active forum member owned a print shop and produced these at his cost. Each page was 8.5 X 11 on heavy, glossy stock.

qictrk
09-18-11, 12:39 AM
Tony, check your PM. I will run a poll to see how many are interested. Also, if anyone has a website to contact for this kind of thing, let me know. How did I talk myself into this. Cecil...........

Titaniumseeker
09-18-11, 01:13 AM
Back on the BMW 7 Series forums, a calendar was setup with voting for each color combination. You then had an option of ordering a calendar with the voted member months or one in which you could substitute one month with a photo of your vehicle.