: DIC.....CD player

lollygagger8
09-15-11, 08:42 AM
Uggghhhh.......

So this morning my CD player was full and I wanted to put another one in. So I ejected #6 and pulled it out. Well now my CD player is stuck on #6 (with no CD in it) and I can't skip to the next CD. No other buttons for the CD player work!!

Everything else on the DIC works, except that. I've went through every other option (radio, info, nav, etc) Even turning the car on and off didn't help. Would unhooking the battery reset it?

Has anyone ever went through this? How did you fix it?? Thanks!

GDPossehl
09-15-11, 07:37 PM
Mine does this 80% of the time when changing discs. To fix it I just reset the unit.

Press the Seek Right button and the second from bottom on the right hand selector buttons simultaneously and select cold restart. If it doesn't work the first time it should the second.

lollygagger8
09-16-11, 08:26 AM
Mine does this 80% of the time when changing discs. To fix it I just reset the unit.

Press the Seek Right button and the second from bottom on the right hand selector buttons simultaneously and select cold restart. If it doesn't work the first time it should the second.

Thanks Boss!!!!

It ended up fixing itself when I came back out of work yesterday, but I will definitely do that next time.

Wait.....isn't that the same thing you do to watch DVD's?