: Bluetooth Problems

SDELLSRX
09-14-11, 07:14 PM
I have a 2012 SRX Performance. My bluetooth is paired and was working fine for the first few days I had the car. However, now when I start the car, the steering wheel controls for the radio do not work until I push the steering wheel button to place a call. The women's voice then say's "call transferred" I push the end call button and then the steering wheel controls for the radio will work fine. Also, I can't answer incoming calls at all but can place outgoing calls fine. Can you help me resolve this issue without me having to take it in to the dealer. I called service but they wanted me to bring it in and I just dont' have time for that.

Rolex
09-15-11, 09:45 PM
:moved: from Customer service to the SRX forum.

sube5186
09-15-11, 10:11 PM
I have a 2010, so I'm not sure if they changed something with the Bluetooth system. Did you look in the Config Menu? There may be an option to select automatic or manual Bluetooth connection. My phone connects via Bluetooth automatically, even when my phone is in the kitchen. Class 2 Bluetooth devices have a range of about 33 feet, so this is normal.

Let me give you some sound advice, being a new owner and all. Find some time during one of your days off and thoroughly read through your owner's manual. You'll save yourself many unnecessary trips to the dealer. This is a very complex vehicle, especially if you're not used to high tech cars. A lot of suspected problems will end up just being user error. Not saying that's the case here, but just mentioning this for future reference.

Sube

kmbo410
04-03-12, 07:29 PM
2010 SRX

We just purchased it used one owner 7,000 miles, owner got sick early lease turn in.

The phone has been pared. When I receive an incoming call and answer it the caller can hear me, but I don't hear them.
They hang up and call back and it works fine.

I have taken the car to the Tech Man he deleted it and reinstalled it. Worked find when he did a test from his phone.
I again recieved a call, they could hear me, hung up and called back and it works like it should.

I have removed my battery of my phone and installed it again. Still the samething.

Before I go back to the dealership I thought I would explore the internet and see if anyone is having the same problem.

Thank you...
Kim:duck:

rbdenham
07-18-12, 09:37 PM
Did you ever find a resolution? Same thing is happening to me. We can make outgoing calls, but cant take incoming calls on Blackberry Curve.

bwclemons
07-23-12, 11:16 AM
I believe there is a separate volume control for the phone. Look in the manual or google for more info. Try increasing the volume on the steering wheel when you make a call.