: Fml!

smackdownCTSV
09-14-11, 04:27 PM
Gone to the city a few times. It's taken its toll. Getting beat up pretty bad.

Rear bumper, some hole. Looks like from a license plate bolt. Damn front license plates!
Front bumper, rashed up. Placard fell off truck and right into my car. I should have sped up and had it crack my windshield instead.

:mad:

JOEYCTS-V
09-14-11, 05:19 PM
You need a clear bra my friend. I did the whole front end, entire hood, mirrors and rear bumper. It has already taken a beating but at least I can remove it and start all over when the time comes.

Junior1
09-14-11, 10:51 PM
Parking garage baby, slip the guy an extra 20 or 50 to leave it up front and cone it off, otherwise only park in spots on corners or before/after a fire hydrant so you can leave enough room...

remember we don't park...we position

PGA2B
09-15-11, 10:01 AM
I feel your pain. I hit a landscape rock that fell off a truck in front of me on the highway. Got the plate number and the landscape company name and phone number. The police said too bad, they didn't actually hit me with their truck so they have no liability in the incident...... It did $3400 worth of damage. Ruined my driver side rocker panel and I have to re-skin the drivers door, and it took a small chunk out of my rear wheel.

smackdownCTSV
09-15-11, 12:51 PM
I park in a garage. I'll bet I was tapped during traffic or somebody hit it for the few minutes it was unattended. Could have happened at the grocery store too. The front bumper damage was unavoidable. Although, I shouldn't have braked when I saw it flying at me. Damn Final Destination movies taught me to brake rather than hit the windshield.

Kluch
09-15-11, 10:58 PM
One of the benefits of living and driving in the burbs, I guess. Although shit happens everywhere. I'll bet you don't have to worry about slamming into a deer doing 90 in the city.