: dealer is screwing with me

bigman30685
10-26-04, 04:39 PM
I stated in my previous thread "truck messed up" that i would roll forward in reverse and powersteering was moaning while driving. well the dealer said everything is normal. I know for a fact that the car is not normal or the way that i bought it. what should i do?

Leloz
10-26-04, 05:10 PM
Schedule an appointment with your regional representative. He will test drive your vehicle and assess the situation. Make sure you bring all your documented service visits to the appointment. Goodluck!

Rolex
10-26-04, 05:15 PM
:yeah:

Keep looking for a dealership with a decent service dept. The one you're going to is garbage.

hcvone
10-27-04, 08:13 AM
Do you have another dealership that is close to you?

T_Dogg8
10-27-04, 08:32 AM
i would try another dealer.

bigman30685
10-27-04, 01:19 PM
Ye you know what i probably will visit another dealer. next dealership is like 10 minutes away.

T_Dogg8
10-27-04, 01:49 PM
geez. if it's that close, i'd definitely go have them check it out and see what they say.

hcvone
10-27-04, 03:44 PM
I would go talk to the other dealership service person, tell them you are not happy and looking for a place to provide you quality service and you heard good things about them (they like that sort of thing) and it can only help.

bigman30685
10-28-04, 12:28 AM
good call guys thanks for the help. ill let you know what happens.

Sta11ion
10-29-04, 03:52 PM
I have the same problem.... for the district service manager you are not entitled to have a meeting with him, it is only based if the dealer cannot fix the truck. But they are saying that it is all normal in my situtation I have the same issue. they say its normal that the truck does not blow hot are when its parked? Also moaning sounds when turning at low speeds, its really the steering raduis that the trunk is making this noise. Also clacking sounds when shifting into second and third and back down to that. Also water getting into the rear passenger compartment not the bed. this is normal. Maybe if it was a lada. I swear I am going to put this claim threw there ass at gmcanada.

T_Dogg8
11-01-04, 07:34 AM
I have the same problem.... for the district service manager you are not entitled to have a meeting with him, it is only based if the dealer cannot fix the truck. But they are saying that it is all normal in my situtation I have the same issue. they say its normal that the truck does not blow hot are when its parked? Also moaning sounds when turning at low speeds, its really the steering raduis that the trunk is making this noise. Also clacking sounds when shifting into second and third and back down to that. Also water getting into the rear passenger compartment not the bed. this is normal. Maybe if it was a lada. I swear I am going to put this claim threw there ass at gmcanada.
you can tell them water in the compartment or the bed is not normal. mine is perfectly dry all the time.