: Hoping to get to meet Andy Pilgrim

khoeysr
09-14-11, 11:42 AM
[COLOR="#800080"][SIZE=4]I met with a general contractor yesterday, and he asked me about my car and who I knew at Cadillac Racing ( I have my key fob on a Cadillac Racing lanyard and it was hanging out of my pocket, plus I was wearing my Cadillac Racing polo). He told me he knew somebody who "worked" there, but couldn't remember his name. A couple of minutes later he blurted out "Andy Pilgrim, that's the guy". I said "You have got to be kidding me." He went on to tell me that he has a company that does work with his company, and it is possible that he might be on site on my project some time.

I am a bit skeptical of all this, but if he does show up there will have to be some pics out by the V.

RippyPartsDept
09-14-11, 12:38 PM
that's really cool...

and i'm sure he'd want to take some pics with a V 'out in the wild' ...

i've got my fingers crossed for you!

khoeysr
09-14-11, 05:00 PM
Hey thanks, Chris. Good to hear from you.

I sustained a small chip on one of those new yellow calipers. I am probably the only person who notices it, but it stressed me out.

When I had my car in for service, a couple of the sales guys asked me how I got those calipers. I just told them I had connections.

RippyPartsDept
09-14-11, 05:07 PM
Hey thanks, Chris. Good to hear from you.yeah, same here...

I sustained a small chip on one of those new yellow calipers. I am probably the only person who notices it, but it stressed me out. ughh... that sux!

When I had my car in for service, a couple of the sales guys asked me how I got those calipers. I just told them I had connections.nice!

Tuna
09-15-11, 10:37 AM
I got to play golf with Andy a few years back when he was with Corvette Racing at the Country Club in Bowling Green, KY. He's a great guy and a pretty good golfer. I've got an NCM golf ball with his autograph in my display case.