: Lingenfelter CTS-V High Performance Air Intakes now available

Jeff@Lingenfelter
10-26-04, 03:35 PM
Normal retail price $239.95 now on sale with a special introductory price of $209.95 Prices good until 11/9/04

The Lingenfelter High Performance CTS-V Air Intake provides an easy to bolt-on 10 hp gain to the stock Cadillac CTS-V.
The easy to install, bolt-on air intake system is designed to fit the 2004 through 2005 Cadillac CTS-V & provides a significant reduction in air inlet restriction while maintaining a high quality factory appearance. The system is also designed to provide lower temperature air from outside the engine compartment in order to maintain optimal performance.
In back to back testing on a stock Cadillac CTS-V, Lingenfelter has seen gains in peak power of 10 horsepower & in peak torque of 8 lbs ft at the rear wheels over the stock CTS-V air intake system. Modified vehicles can expect to see larger gains. The air intake system includes a K&N washable air filter assembly, filter housing, fasteners & detailed installation instructions.

http://www.lingenfelter.com/lingenfelter/product.asp?pf%5Fid=686&dept%5Fid=16

GTS21
10-26-04, 03:48 PM
Hopefully it doesn't whistle?

Jeff@Lingenfelter
10-26-04, 03:52 PM
No, It won't whistle. Doesn't sound that much different than stock.

ssmith100
10-26-04, 07:31 PM
Jeff,

Any reason why the elbow part of the intake was not replaced? I would much rather have the elbow you are using that is on the Lingenfelter shoot out car. Will this piece be available?

Thanks,
Shane

Dreamin
10-26-04, 09:09 PM
We want your elbow! What gives?

Jeff@Lingenfelter
10-27-04, 09:49 AM
The aluminum tube actually is prone to heat soak, and the factory piece isn't actually too bad. This was one of the more difficult air intakes to develope as the factory pieces are pretty efficient. Here is a dyno graph in which coolant temperatures were 192-194 degrees, no calibration work, completely stock CTS-V.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24019

BliTzer
04-13-05, 04:57 AM
Hey Jeff,

I have a 05 CTS-V supercharged with a magnacharger.. I really want to change the intake hose/filter & box that came with the maggie install.. Will yours fit? or would i need to add adapter for length? (if you have a new intake line, jus rumor ive heard) added pic below of mine.... I just really do not like the look of the maggie hose i have.. I am hoping i can change it without losing performance..

thanx..
blitzer