: STS Manual in PDF format

Ormond
10-26-04, 03:54 PM
I thought some of you might be interested. Sometimes it's nice to have a owner's manual on the computer.
2005 STS Owners Manual (http://www.mygmlink.com/pdf/go2content/manual/US/en/cadillac/2k05sts.pdf)

Reckamech
10-27-04, 05:52 PM
Thanks a lot. :thumbsup:

haymaker
10-28-04, 12:51 AM
I have been looking at the new STS and the manual is very interesting. Thanks.

Blue Chip
10-28-04, 10:27 AM
I thought some of you might be interested. Sometimes it's nice to have a owner's manual on the computer.
2005 STS Owners Manual (http://www.mygmlink.com/pdf/go2content/manual/US/en/cadillac/2k05sts.pdf)

Very helpful post - can't thank you enough. I'm waiting on delivery and am now all ready to tweak the 1001 programmable features when I finally get my car.

eamc
10-30-04, 12:01 PM
The manual is very interesting. The STS with the 1SG option comes with the 15-speaker Bose audio system that plays DVD's including MP3 music recorded on DVDs (not on CD's as mentioned in sec. 3 of the manual). Where is a description of this feature? I heard that you could only play a movie DVD when the engine was off, and I am wondering whether you can play an MP3 DVD while the car is moving??

Edwin M.

Blue Chip
10-30-04, 03:39 PM
The manual is very interesting. The STS with the 1SG option comes with the 15-speaker Bose audio system that plays DVD's including MP3 music recorded on DVDs (not on CD's as mentioned in sec. 3 of the manual). Where is a description of this feature? I heard that you could only play a movie DVD when the engine was off, and I am wondering whether you can play an MP3 DVD while the car is moving??

Edwin M.

See NAV manual link in this forum

fain
11-05-04, 12:18 AM
I've tried to play MP3s burned on DVD-R......no luck....if any one resolves this problem....(gets their player to play Mp3s on DVD-r) please let me know what DVD discs you used. I've tried one brand and called the manufacturer. I wont to call the manufacturer of the DVD player in the car but Cadillac doesnt release that information. My friends piece of S$@t dvd player in his car plays the dvd-r MP3s.....I would hope that Cadillac put in a DVD player that plays dvd-r with mp3s (note the navigation manual says it plays dvd-r depending on the format....it never specifically says it plays mp3s that are on DVD-r....)

Ormond
11-05-04, 04:13 PM
Perhaps you can call Cadillac and ask them. I am trying to get MP3 CDs to play on the Benz without luck. So, don't feel too bad. :hmm:

canesso
09-18-11, 11:12 AM
The Cadillac site only goes back to 2006. Do anyone have a copy of the manual that they can attach?

AllWheelEric
09-18-11, 05:38 PM
The 2006 and 2005 cars are identical. The 2006 manual set will do you fine. I do have the 2005 pdfs, but have no easy way to get them to you. They are copyrighted.