: What's a good price for an infrared/cashmere 2006 CTS-V with 26K miles??

mmayzak
09-13-11, 11:26 AM
My wife is wanting an SS Camaro pretty bad, so the Caddy may need to go.

I haven't had this car too long so I don't really plan to make any money on it, really just get out of it.

What do you think a good price is for this copy??

It's infrafred with a cashmere interior... 26K miles, the only thing I have done to this car is wash it, love it and I did tint the windows (lightly) and take off the front plate frame (replaced with the color matched plugs).

If it was an automatic this would be a NO ISSUE.... but being I have a work truck now I don't drive it at all.

Help me Obiwan Kenobi...

Mike in Oklahoma.

texasseville
09-13-11, 11:45 AM
$23K-$26K maybe?

Before I bought my V about a month ago I had my '06 Tundra I was selling for $17.5K. No bites for 4 months, had low offers of $15.5-$16K...tried Toyota dealers, they said $13.5K YEAH RIGHT!! So I just kept it, put my V dreams on hold and then one day out of the blue a guy called me about it, test drove it the same day and said he'll take it for $17.5K. No negotiating or anything.

So it really just depends on the right buyer if youre asking top dollar for it. If youre willing to negotiate start at $26K and work your way down from there. A big plus is you have very low miles. Good luck w/ your sale!!

JDB
09-13-11, 12:26 PM
Look in the classifieds.... price accordingly. It seems as if the lower mileage cars are still holding low-mid $20ks.

If it was me, Id just teach the wife how to drive stick. Thankfully mine does.

wcryan
09-13-11, 12:36 PM
That's really low miles. I'll hold strong at 26K. especially if you have some sort of extended warranty.

You'd be suprised on how many stories ive heard people say; like people coming and asking them after they already purchased the car. Why did you have it for so low of a price? I would have paid another 2k higher.