: Buying Wheels...

MEJIA
10-26-04, 01:58 PM
Hello, I am coinsidering on buying some custom wheels. However I havent decided size nor model. Browsing through the web I found www.superbuytires.com and they have an extensive selection of wheels and tires. I just want to know if anyone here have had an experience with this store? If so, how did everything went?

Thanks in advance for your valuable input,

Mejia

onbagz2002
10-26-04, 02:21 PM
Hello, I am coinsidering on buying some custom wheels. However I havent decided size nor model. Browsing through the web I found www.superbuytires.com and they have an extensive selection of wheels and tires. I just want to know if anyone here have had an experience with this store? If so, how did everything went?

Thanks in advance for your valuable input,

Mejia
I baught (2) set's of 24'' oasis gothic rims and spinners.Also a set of 24'' LEXANI ROMA 2 and a set of 26'' LEXANI VP/spinners from them.. Very fast shippin i got the 26's with in 3 days... :coolgleam

jpayn1
10-27-04, 05:36 AM
I bought 23" Omega Zab Judah 2 from them and I would buy from them again. Call them about getting better pricing than what's on the website.

gabbman
10-27-04, 10:06 AM
I used www.shoptwm.com great prices and service they have more than they show on the web best prices I have found

Spittin Game
10-27-04, 07:20 PM
I bought 23" Omega Zab Judah 2 from them and I would buy from them again. Call them about getting better pricing than what's on the website.

Do you like those? The Zab II's are actually one of 2 choices Ive limited down to for my lade. The other is the TISO4's. How long do they spin? And do you have pics of them on your lade? The hardest part is deciding b/t the 2 rims, I dont know which to go with. Any info you have on what you think of them would be helpful to. Thanks.