: Staff- PM's not working

xtc
09-11-11, 09:19 AM
Staff,

Im new here and I cant send or receive PM's. Any assistance would be helpful. Do I have to be a donating member?

XTC

Lord Cadillac
09-11-11, 09:41 AM
Hi XTC,

Sorry. Due to excessive spam and virus links distributed to members via PM by new signups, we had to put steps in place for prevention purposes. Just give it a little more time and your PM capability will be automatically turned on. I apologize for the inconvenience.

xtc
09-11-11, 10:07 AM
Hi XTC,

Sorry. Due to excessive spam and virus links distributed to members via PM by new signups, we had to put steps in place for prevention purposes. Just give it a little more time and your PM capability will be automatically turned on. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Lord Cadillac,

No worries sir, and "Thank You" sir!!

lol.....So I guess me asking for you to load the "shout box" plug in for Vb is out of the question? hahahaha..lol..blahhhhhh... Thanks man, and have a good day :)

XTC

Lord Cadillac
09-11-11, 10:50 AM
No problem. I wish the shoutbox weren't so server intensive. I wouldn't mind having it but it does slow things down noticeably. We've tried it in the past.

xtc
09-11-11, 02:15 PM
No problem. I wish the shoutbox weren't so server intensive. I wouldn't mind having it but it does slow things down noticeably. We've tried it in the past.

Thanks again "LC". Would you mind logging in to the "ADMIN PANEL" here, and turn my PM's on manually? Im trying to mail out some FREE parts to a bud here for his Escalade. Wanted to get his shipping addy via PM. I dont want to post my email addy publicly in the tread.

If not, no biggie brutha, I will wait, as per your request.

cheers

XTC

the cadillac man
09-11-11, 03:41 PM
dang i am waiting for the free stuff and i can't pm the guy my address cause of this :rant2: