View Full Version : kind of glue???

10-26-04, 12:22 AM
what kind of glue can i use to glue a little plastic strip on chrome?

its for my grille it has a black strip around it and it unstuck or peeled off the center a bit and want to glue it back on just not sure which glue will stand the weather and water etc.

please let me know the name and usual places to find it


10-26-04, 05:23 PM
I usually use epoxy for something like that but once it sets, you arent getting it back off. I like the kind you have to mix with the two tubes, usually found at major harware stores like Lowes, Home Depot, walmart, etc..