: Sema 2004

Jungle George
10-26-04, 12:22 AM
Well guys, I've been real busy the last weeks, we moved to a new building, sold the old one in downtown LA, installed a McGaughys lowering deluxe kit, 2/3 on the Supercharged Escalade, installed an invisble bra with the newer 3M stuff (love it no more orange peel look), and waiting for TIS 24's for SEMA.

Any of you attending, look me up, my Escalade will be in the DUB magazine area of the show, (our main sponsors)

We will have TIS 22" with TOYO tires on one side and TIS 24's (a new model not out yet) with BFG's on the other side.

Had problems with the McGaughys, we could not get it to ride right, it was either too tight or too loose, we found out that if we moved the link anchor on the suspension arm and the ride control came back and it's great.

The reason was that the computer is expecting a larger movement than what you get when you lower the truck, by moving the link anchor towards the axle this made them movements faster greater and the computer makes the shocks work correctly.

We just put in stock links and moved the ball from one hole to the other, cool that GM leaves another hole there... I don't know for what, but it worked for us.

See you guys there......

Ernie
lovecars.com

Xrayqueen
10-26-04, 02:40 AM
Hi George, I know this is off topic. But I notice you live in Los Angeles. Do you know of any good detailers and any that use Zaino products. I'm desparate. I just can't take the swirls and the bad car washes anymore. Thanks in advance :)
Peace :helpless:

hcvone
10-26-04, 07:53 AM
Hi George, I know this is off topic. But I notice you live in Los Angeles. Do you know of any good detailers and any that use Zaino products. I'm desparate. I just can't take the swirls and the bad car washes anymore. Thanks in advance :)

Contact Ira at www.lazaino.com , he is the La Zaino distributor and can tell you who he sells to that applies Zaino in that area. :)

crusher
10-26-04, 08:48 AM
I'll be at Sema and will look you up. Staying at Treasure Island.

hcvone
10-26-04, 09:55 AM
I will not be there this year, moving into my new house on Tuesday.

Jungle George
10-26-04, 10:23 AM

You should know that SEMA is more important, than a new house... :D

My son has a walkthrough on thursday, he will fly out on wed night and come back into Vegas thrusday afternoon...

He moves in the week after.... and... (drum roll please)

HE MOVES OUT OF MY HOUSE..... (been here with us for THREE LONG months) :banana: :2thumbs: :dance:

crusher
10-26-04, 11:10 AM
WIMP :D :histeric:

KING_TB
10-26-04, 11:57 AM
See you there!

hcvone
10-26-04, 02:39 PM
You should know that SEMA is more important, than a new house... :D

My son has a walkthrough on thursday, he will fly out on wed night and come back into Vegas thrusday afternoon...

He moves in the week after.... and... (drum roll please)

HE MOVES OUT OF MY HOUSE..... (been here with us for THREE LONG months) :banana: :2thumbs: :dance:

You have not seen my house then. ;)

Jungle George
10-26-04, 03:46 PM
You have not seen my house then. ;)
Is it where we are having our next party???

II Tone
10-26-04, 03:47 PM
Hi all, Im new to the fourm. I have read many post and all have been very helpful. I have an 03 EXT. I've had it for a year now and only have 4000 miles on it. I will be at the Sema show in Vegas. I'll stop by to check your truck out. I'm in the LA area also. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. Thanks for all the helpful info

Jungle George
10-26-04, 05:14 PM
Hi all, Im new to the fourm. I have read many post and all have been very helpful. I have an 03 EXT. I've had it for a year now and only have 4000 miles on it. I will be at the Sema show in Vegas. I'll stop by to check your truck out. I'm in the LA area also. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. Thanks for all the helpful info

Only 4K miles?? Man that's what you call a garage queen

II Tone
10-26-04, 05:33 PM
I know, I have to make a point to drive it at least once a week. I'm at work most of the time so I don't have that much time to enjoy it. But it's going on the hwy come next week. Sema here we come.

Xrayqueen
10-27-04, 10:07 PM
Contact Ira at www.lazaino.com , he is the La Zaino distributor and can tell you who he sells to that applies Zaino in that area. :)
Hi HC, I have spoke with Ira and Robyn. Very nice people :D Ira really did not have anyone he could recommend in my area :crying: So if anyone know's anyone please help me.

Jungle George
10-27-04, 11:24 PM

We don't know anyone professional that uses Zaino products, actually I've never heard of any professionals using Zaino.

Our Escalade was color sanded. painted and finsihed at Foreign Auto Body, 1843 Artesia Blvd., Gardena, CA 90247, I recommend them highly and they do nothing but show cars, they did an Overhaulin' show there. Talk to Jeff, (310) 516-0345 tell him Ernie from lovecars sent you.

Xrayqueen
10-28-04, 05:11 AM
We don't know anyone professional that uses Zaino products, actually I've never heard of any professionals using Zaino.

Our Escalade was color sanded. painted and finsihed at Foreign Auto Body, 1843 Artesia Blvd., Gardena, CA 90247, I recommend them highly and they do nothing but show cars, they did an Overhaulin' show there. Talk to Jeff, (310) 516-0345 tell him Ernie from lovecars sent you.
Thanks Jungle I will get in touch with them as soon as the rain stops here in Cali :) I can't take the swirls :devil: Also when is SEMA show ?? Maybe if I can get my truck together I could roll out to show. Unless it's this weekend. Don't want to go and show my swirls off :hide:
Peace :bonkers:

Jungle George
10-28-04, 11:12 AM
SEMA is next week, from Tuesday to Friday, no entrance to people outside of the automotive industry.

hcvone
10-28-04, 11:41 AM

I have several detailers (can't tell you how good they are) using Zaino, as well as 3 Ford, 2 Chevy, 1 BMW, 1 Mercedes Benz, 1 Mini Cooper and 1 Dodge dealership that just use Zaino on all new cars delivered, took a while and a lot of training but it was worth it. ;)

hcvone
10-28-04, 11:42 AM
Is it where we are having our next party???

Could be, I have the room. ;)

hcvone
10-28-04, 11:43 AM
WIMP :D :histeric:

Coming from the King of WIMPS that is an honor. ;) ;)

T_Dogg8
10-28-04, 11:45 AM
go figure. this year i have the connections to get in, but can't go. oh well, let's hope for next year.

Jungle George
10-28-04, 12:07 PM
I have several detailers (can't tell you how good they are) using Zaino, as well as 3 Ford, 2 Chevy, 1 BMW, 1 Mercedes Benz, 1 Mini Cooper and 1 Dodge dealership that just use Zaino on all new cars delivered, took a while and a lot of training but it was worth it. ;)

Now I've heard of professionals using Zaino..... LOL

crusher
10-28-04, 03:22 PM
I hear that a representative from Zaino Head Quarters will be at Sema. Maybe he'll stop by and say hello. :D

Jungle George
10-28-04, 05:18 PM
I hear that a representative from Zaino Head Quarters will be at Sema. Maybe he'll stop by and say hello. :D

AND DETAIL MY CAR??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hcvone
10-28-04, 07:11 PM

Would that be the president of Zaino?

hcvone
10-28-04, 07:12 PM

I did not say they were professionals :tisk: :tisk: ;) ;)

Jungle George
10-28-04, 08:07 PM
I did not say they were professionals :tisk: :tisk: ;) ;)

:histeric: :histeric:

Xrayqueen
10-29-04, 12:08 AM
Well I guess one less thing to do on the thing to do list :(
So do you have to be a car dealer to attend :confused:
Peace :bouncy:

Jungle George
10-29-04, 12:24 AM
Well I guess one less thing to do on the thing to do list :(
So do you have to be a car dealer to attend :confused:
Peace :bouncy:

No, you just have to be in the Automtive industry, actually there are not many dealers that attend, mostly it's aftermarket stuff.

You can get in if you belong to a car club that belongs to SEMA or if you know someone in the industry that can get you in with their name.

It's too late for us to add anyone, you wouldhave to show up and go to the registration booth to register.

Xrayqueen
10-30-04, 12:26 PM
No, you just have to be in the Automtive industry, actually there are not many dealers that attend, mostly it's aftermarket stuff.

You can get in if you belong to a car club that belongs to SEMA or if you know someone in the industry that can get you in with their name.

It's too late for us to add anyone, you wouldhave to show up and go to the registration booth to register.
Well thanks for the info. Maybe next year I can get in ??? Have fun :bouncy:
Peace :banana: