: YO! CadzillaTN

tiki240
09-08-11, 09:10 PM
Empty your PM box... trying to contact you man..

CadzillaTN
09-08-11, 10:36 PM
Lol. I was shootin sake and looked down to see this thread title.. Never had my own "clear your inbox" thread.

I guess my membership must have expired. My company sends forum update emails to the spam box for some reason.. I normally don't surf the forum from a cpu. On the tapatalk app, not only do I not see the "supporting member" banners, sigs, etc, but my avatar doesn't disappear. That was usually my indicator that I needed to renew. Ill fire up the laptop and re-up tonight. Not sure how long it will take to cycle though. You can also ping me- nevermind, I'm not posting my email. Give me a couple hours..

rand49er
09-08-11, 11:52 PM
... Never had my own "clear your inbox" thread. ...:worship:

Houdini
09-09-11, 12:16 AM
This is an outrage.... CadzillaTN is nowhere near important enough to have his own 'clear your inbox' thread. :Poke:

repenttokyo
09-09-11, 01:31 PM
on a side note, the 2 pm a day limit made it really hard for me to buy something from a forum sponsor yesterday.

texasseville
09-09-11, 02:27 PM
telephone maybe?

repenttokyo
09-09-11, 06:17 PM
telephone maybe?

maybe - but i didn't have that contact information, i had done business in the past over PM. I'm a supporting member of the site, and so is the vendor, which makes it hard to understand why we are restricted in terms of our use of the PM system.

rand49er
09-10-11, 11:02 AM
PM system was the victim of an "upgrade" or something. Must still be on crutches recovering. 'Tis a PITA, though.

mberisha
09-11-11, 12:20 PM
telephone maybe?

Interweb?