: YO! CadzillaTN

09-08-11, 08:10 PM
Empty your PM box... trying to contact you man..

09-08-11, 09:36 PM
Lol. I was shootin sake and looked down to see this thread title.. Never had my own "clear your inbox" thread.

I guess my membership must have expired. My company sends forum update emails to the spam box for some reason.. I normally don't surf the forum from a cpu. On the tapatalk app, not only do I not see the "supporting member" banners, sigs, etc, but my avatar doesn't disappear. That was usually my indicator that I needed to renew. Ill fire up the laptop and re-up tonight. Not sure how long it will take to cycle though. You can also ping me- nevermind, I'm not posting my email. Give me a couple hours..

09-08-11, 10:52 PM
... Never had my own "clear your inbox" thread. ...:worship:

09-08-11, 11:16 PM
This is an outrage.... CadzillaTN is nowhere near important enough to have his own 'clear your inbox' thread. :Poke:

09-09-11, 12:31 PM
on a side note, the 2 pm a day limit made it really hard for me to buy something from a forum sponsor yesterday.

09-09-11, 01:27 PM
telephone maybe?

09-09-11, 05:17 PM
telephone maybe?

maybe - but i didn't have that contact information, i had done business in the past over PM. I'm a supporting member of the site, and so is the vendor, which makes it hard to understand why we are restricted in terms of our use of the PM system.

09-10-11, 10:02 AM
PM system was the victim of an "upgrade" or something. Must still be on crutches recovering. 'Tis a PITA, though.

09-11-11, 11:20 AM
telephone maybe?