: My Toys

DopeStar 156
10-25-04, 09:48 PM
:welcome: All my toy Caddies! :welcome:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/500/613679devillelowrdr-med.JPG
1979 Coupe DeVille lowrider with working hydraullics. Spencer Gifts $21.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/500/613673eldomodel-med.JPG
1973 Eldorado model. Some little shop in Arizona $45.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/500/613681sevillehwhls-med.JPG
1981 Seville Hot Wheels. eBay $5.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/500/613679devillemodel-med.JPG
1979 Coupe DeVille custom model. It's another much like the lowrider except painted, larger wheels, and I locked and disabled the hydros. $21 for the car + HOURS of anguish rewarded with satisfaction.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/500/6136peephole-med.JPG
Not a toy, but a nice customization of our dorm's peephole done by the master emblem thief, ME!

Tada! Thanks for browsing! :)

Night Wolf
10-25-04, 10:14 PM
nice!

I should get a '79 model.. there was one on ebay a while back... I wonder if they make one for '93 too?...

... something about the '79 calls me.. I don't know what it is.. it isn't like I am *very* fond of the styling, and the only reason I got mine is becuase if I ddin't actually give the guy the cash, I stole it for what i got it for... what i mean is.. I like the styling, but something like... say 1975 is alot better, IMO... but the '79 has that smaller, but "don't f*ck with me" attitude... especially the front with the lower grilles in the bumper and such... it is a cool car...

maybe i can start a collection.... I like yours.. they are neat :)

Stoneage_Caddy
10-25-04, 10:19 PM
Just got my 2000 DTS model the other day , man is it pretty , 1:18 scale , even has 4 wheel indepenednt suspseion and the hood, doors and trunk open , looks real nice sittin next to my XLR...the detail in it is amazing

Ralph
10-25-04, 10:19 PM
I like that '73. I was at the Cadillac/Pontiac dealership today and I noticed they got a large diecast of a '49 Cadillac (convertible ?) but why don't they get some interesting models like a '59 Eldo!

I couldn't believe the price for the 1981 Formula Firebird diecast, $65.00!

Ralph
10-25-04, 10:21 PM
Just got my 2000 DTS model the other day , man is it pretty , 1:18 scale , even has 4 wheel indepenednt suspseion and the hood, doors and trunk open , looks real nice sittin next to my XLR...the detail in it is amazing

Can you tell me what company made that and if they have it in White Diamond? That would make the perfect Christmas present for DAd.

Night Wolf
10-25-04, 11:33 PM
Ralph... the '49 Cadillac WAS a milestone car in it's day....

-off the top of my head... first car to use tail fins (designed form P38 fighter)
-first high compression, high power, overhead valve engine
-first car to win Motor Trend car of the year...
few others I don't remember...

damn, I need to get all these models now...

DopeStar 156
10-26-04, 12:11 AM
Oohh I forgot one. I have a red 59 Coupe DeVille convertable. Thanks for the compliments!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-26-04, 12:11 AM
The DTS is made by "mastio" ive seen a few colors but im not sure if i have seen white diamond , mine is silver

Ralph
10-26-04, 12:39 AM
Oohh I forgot one. I have a red 59 Coupe DeVille convertable. Thanks for the compliments!

How can you forget the best one. :D

Rick: I don't know, but the '49 just doesn't interest me but I'm sure it was a trendsetter, and a fine car, etc. Ever since seeing that gigantic pink pearl '59 Eldo restored at our car show I cannot get it out of my head. I wish I had a scanner to show you guys!

Ralph
10-26-04, 12:41 AM
The DTS is made by "mastio" ive seen a few colors but im not sure if i have seen white diamond , mine is silver
Thanks! Ya, we have that brand and I have a '99 silver GT Mustang by Maisto scale=1/18. It even has a little hood prop.

I'm sure going to check for that DTS!

DopeStar 156
10-26-04, 09:18 AM
How can you forget the best one. :D
Actually the model itself sucks. It's not a good replication of the 1959. THe only cool thing about it are the black dice in the mirror. I have a bigger pink '59 Eldorado at home. Much nicer.

Adam
10-26-04, 05:39 PM
i dont have pics of these but these are the Caddy models i have

1932 Phaeton V16 (found it at a gas station)
1947 Series 62 (made by Jada before they started Dub City)
1953 Series 62 (" ")
1959 Coupe Deville (Dub City)
1979 Coupe Deville (" ")
2002 Escalade EXT (" ")
2002 Escalade (" ")
2003 CTS (says 02 on it though)

T_Dogg8
10-27-04, 08:20 AM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/500/6136peephole-med.JPG
Not a toy, but a nice customization of our dorm's peephole done by the master emblem thief, ME!

Tada! Thanks for browsing! :)

emblem theif?? some ******* took the emblem off my dad's old caddy. i was pissed. i knew a kid in high school who use to take emblems and use them as key chains. i could never prove it, but i think he's the ******* who took my dad's. if i could've proved it, i would've broke his neck for disrespecting a cadillac like that.

DopeStar 156
10-27-04, 01:41 PM
emblem theif?? some ******* took the emblem off my dad's old caddy. i was pissed. i knew a kid in high school who use to take emblems and use them as key chains. i could never prove it, but i think he's the ******* who took my dad's. if i could've proved it, i would've broke his neck for disrespecting a cadillac like that.
Woooaahhhh, ok we need some clarity here. I would never snatch one off SOMEONE's car. I do it at junkyards. I'm a karma person, I wouldn't steal someone else's because it could just as easily happen to mine. I only snag emblems from junked cars, never from registered ones that are owned.

T_Dogg8
10-27-04, 01:50 PM
ok. that's better. i couldn't understand how someone who likes caddy's so much could disrespect them so much. but that clears it up.

Ralph
10-27-04, 03:30 PM
Speaking of 1972 Eldos with skirts there is a nice one (tough car) on the movie "Highway Man" that I saw last night. It's worth checking out and it stars Rona Mitra, the British actress that Eidos based the Lara Croft character on.

The bad guy drives nothing but RWD Caddies and also had a nice mid-80's broughm.

DopeStar 156
10-27-04, 05:53 PM
ok. that's better. i couldn't understand how someone who likes caddy's so much could disrespect them so much. but that clears it up.
No, no disrespect. Infact, you should see my emblem collection. All are junk yard aquired and taken with the utmost care. I concider it a shrine to America's greatest car company.

barge master
10-29-04, 06:58 AM
I took the leaf and crest off the side of a FWB seat and made a cool pin to put on my leather jacket. Lots of people ask about it, cause it looks like a biker type of hat/jacket pin. The door panels have them too.

majax
10-29-04, 08:17 PM
HAHA cool stuff

Like Ralph said something like that would make a great gift. I could get my dad a STS.