: Hello everyone..come check us out...

SUN@GINO
10-25-04, 04:29 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Sun. I work for a company named Gino wheels. We are a new company coming up and jus wanted to let you guys know. I know alot of you guys driving the escalades love to put rims on your car and I was hoping to help you guys out. Please check us out at : www.ginowheels.com If you see anything that you like or have any questions about please feel free to call me (323) 266-0999. Just ask for Sun and I will try to help you guys out the best I can. Alright guys thanks for your time...

-Sun-

T_Dogg8
10-25-04, 04:31 PM
what kind of price range are you talking for 22s?

notinblue
10-25-04, 04:41 PM
I dont think we will hear from him again. I think he's probably hiting all the forums he can with this message, Pretty smart though. :yup:

SUN@GINO
10-25-04, 04:56 PM
I dont think we will hear from him again. I think he's probably hiting all the forums he can with this message, Pretty smart though. :yup:
Hahaha not really. I am just hittin up the suv forums as to these are the types of rims that most suv guys would get. I will indeed check in with this forum everyday as it is my job to spread the word and try to get some business... :thumbsup:

SUN@GINO
10-25-04, 05:03 PM
what kind of price range are you talking for 22s?
Hey T_Dogg8 give me a call and I will gladly help ya out. I tried sending you a pm but I can't for some reason.

99escalademan
10-25-04, 05:13 PM
Hi and welcome.

It would be cool if you could just post some prices on here. like this:

Rim name 20" 2000$
22" 2500$

hcvone
10-25-04, 05:13 PM
Please contact Sal Collaziano about advertising. You can use the "contact us" on the bottom of this page, thank you.