: Introducing my V! (and some mods *grin*)

RWTD
09-06-11, 02:31 PM
I've had it for approx. 6 months, but decided to finally intro it to the community here, and what a nice lil intro this'll be:

2010 CTS-V A6, black, polished rims, Recaro seats (ebony), wood-trim, sunroof, front plate, and let's not forget the gas guzzler tax(lol). Was an in perfect shape repo with just 16k miles on it when I acquired. Bone stock, but not for long. Here's what I have coming:

- Lingenfelter CNC Ported LSA Heads (w/ LS3 Intake & Inconnel Exhaust Valves)
- Lingenfelter GT9 cam
- Lingenfelter Balancer with 9.55" Pulley (& idler)
- Patriot Extreme Springs & Titanium Retainers
- Cloyes Hex Adjust True Roller HD Timing Chain Set
- AirRaid CAI
- Siemens (Continental) S107 Flowmatched 60# Injectors (79.x# at 65.x psi/4.5 bar)
- 160 Stat
- Heat Exchanger (working on acquiring a larger overflow reservoir, as well)
- Stainless Works Long Tubes (thermal coated), High-Flow Cats, Stock Axle Back

Naturally, I'll do all the install at my own performance shop, and all the custom tuning myself, as well. I'll make to do a before/after.

Thanks!

James
RWTD

Ross L
09-06-11, 03:00 PM
Congratulations on the car! Looks great. Sounds like a good deal too.

RWTD
09-06-11, 05:06 PM
Thanks Ross! I actually updated my original post because I left out one of, if not the most important part:

- Lingenfelter CNC Ported LSA Heads (w/ LS3 Intake & Inconnel Exhaust Valves)

VROOOOOOOM!

Lord Cadillac
09-06-11, 06:21 PM
Thank you for signing on as an Authorized Tuner! Do you by any chance do mail order tuning?

RWTD
09-06-11, 06:40 PM
You're welcome, and thank you for your service, as well!

Yes sir, actually, that is something I can do. I used to be DiabloSport's largest independent tuning dealer from 2002 to 2007, then mostly got away from mail order tuning in 2007, as I was doing a lot of in-person tuning that needed more of my time. In 2006, I started using mainly SCT for Fords, and HPT for GMs. However, I do still do mail-order tuning, and I can use either SCT or DiabloSport handhelds (obviously SCT for the CTS-V).

JimmyH
09-06-11, 08:35 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Another James with a CTS-V, hmm...

Mike TexaSS
09-06-11, 10:23 PM
What up homie!

Glad to see youve joined the darkside!!!!

Lord Cadillac
09-07-11, 11:11 AM
When you get a moment, please use the "contact" link at the bottom of the page to send me information on your tunes. I'm putting together some information on various options for our members and viewers.

Thank you!

Sal C.

You're welcome, and thank you for your service, as well!

Yes sir, actually, that is something I can do. I used to be DiabloSport's largest independent tuning dealer from 2002 to 2007, then mostly got away from mail order tuning in 2007, as I was doing a lot of in-person tuning that needed more of my time. In 2006, I started using mainly SCT for Fords, and HPT for GMs. However, I do still do mail-order tuning, and I can use either SCT or DiabloSport handhelds (obviously SCT for the CTS-V).