: Volant Air Scoop

rodcole1
10-25-04, 03:49 PM
Since Volant can't seem to get going on making a scoop for the Escalade, has anyone built one of their own to match up to the Volant air intake, if so, what did you use.

Thanks,
rodcole1

notinblue
10-25-04, 04:47 PM
Since Volant can't seem to get going on making a scoop for the Escalade, has anyone built one of their own to match up to the Volant air intake, if so, what did you use.

Thanks,
rodcole1
Actually the same scoop they offer for the Chevy 1500, is the same exact placement for the escalade. Make sure however that you do NOT use the Chevy SS scoop as it is different. I E-mailed Volant about this and not only did they tell me that it was no offered but they also gave me the wrong part number for the cold air intake. :rant2: I love my scoop, It does add some power to the acceleration. :shhh: Not too many people know that this scoop will fit.

hcvone
10-25-04, 05:19 PM
They also told me it was the same as the 1500 truck, never purchased it though, maybe for the 05'

slk230mb
10-25-04, 06:44 PM
Actually the same scoop they offer for the Chevy 1500, is the same exact placement for the escalade. Make sure however that you do NOT use the Chevy SS scoop as it is different. I E-mailed Volant about this and not only did they tell me that it was no offered but they also gave me the wrong part number for the cold air intake. :rant2: I love my scoop, It does add some power to the acceleration. :shhh: Not too many people know that this scoop will fit.

Any pics of the scoop?