: Need part name for '78 Deville.

09-05-11, 05:30 AM
On '77-'79 Devilles most of the mouldings/vanity body trim are attached to the body with slideable plastic clips attached to rivets.What is the proper name for those slideable plastic clips? In particular,the clips that attach vanity trim moulding that runs along the bottom of the rear window and the rear bottom sides of the vinyl top.
5 of those clips are missing and the vanity moulding sometimes rattles.
Thanks for any help.

09-05-11, 07:34 AM
Not sure on the name but this place has lots of trim clips


09-05-11, 09:00 AM
I looked everywhere for some of those things for my 69. in the end, I ended up just using the old ones I had removed even though they weren't in the best shape.