2005 Escalade AWD $51,025.00
Select Edition $2,697.00
White Diamond Paint $846.00
Rear Seat Enter. $1,101.00
Dest. Charge $850.00

Total Invoice $56,789.00

I bought the car without any incentives
and not including $1,000.00 rebate for
GMAC financing for a total or $55,788.00.

Out-the-door price was $58,442.00 which
did include the $1,000.00 rebate.

I feel it was worth the time and effort to
get this deal.

MEJIA
10-25-04, 11:19 AM
You bought an excellent truck, hope you enjoy it in good health,

As for the price since I dont live in the US I cant tell, but according to what Ive heard of prices of the Escalade in the US, seems you got an excellent deal!

Once again :welcome:

Mejia

Kenn
10-25-04, 11:36 AM
Mregan, just what I got the beginning of October and paid $57,700.00. Now watch out for any type of tire shire on the tires because it will splash up and you'll have small back spots on the bottom of the lade right behind the tires. A detailer told me to only use tire shine at home when the car will sit for a while and dry. I learned this my first week of owning and having the spots steam cleaned off($100.00). It seems the area around the tires are plastic and all the detailer seem to know this happens with a white diamond.

T_Dogg8
10-25-04, 11:45 AM
welcome and enjoy!

Sandy
10-25-04, 12:25 PM
Dont Ever Ever Ever Use Armor All ! Junk Crap ... And They Know It Is And They Know What It Does And They Don't Give A Darn !!

You Can Leave It In The Garage For A Month, It Does Not Matter. As Soon As The Tires Get Wet, The Armor All Is Re-activated, And Will Splash (with The Water) Up Onto The Lower Body Plastic Parts, And Stain Them A Mustard Brown Color, With Spotty Polk A Dots That Will Never Ecer Come Off. It Will Have To Be Repainted !

This Warning Is On Both The Lincoln Mark 8 And Pontiac Grand Prix Boards !!!

sloppy
11-03-04, 08:13 PM
Its a good price, but I got quoted a price of 7 grand off the MSRP of a 2005 ESV out-the-door.

MRG
11-04-04, 12:49 PM
Dont Ever Ever Ever Use Armor All ! Junk Crap ... And They Know It Is And They Know What It Does And They Don't Give A Darn !!

You Can Leave It In The Garage For A Month, It Does Not Matter. As Soon As The Tires Get Wet, The Armor All Is Re-activated, And Will Splash (with The Water) Up Onto The Lower Body Plastic Parts, And Stain Them A Mustard Brown Color, With Spotty Polk A Dots That Will Never Ecer Come Off. It Will Have To Be Repainted !

This Warning Is On Both The Lincoln Mark 8 And Pontiac Grand Prix Boards !!!

what is the best stuff to use on your tires that won't fly off mess and up the paint?????