: 05 STS Availability?

teja2
10-25-04, 10:56 AM
My aunt was in the DC area last week and we were looking for an STS for her. First we could not get the color combos we wanted (Black with Light Gray int. or Platinum with Light Gray int.) and second the ones that were out there were not loaded like she wants. I am in search of a fully loaded STS minus the all wheel drive. Does anyone know if the rumor about a problem with the Head Up Display delaying shipping of the loaded STS is true?

harryctsv
10-25-04, 01:34 PM
Hi teja2

the car you looking for is waiting for you "EdMorseCadillac - Tampa fl.
he got V6 and northstar V8s - fully loaded - no awd

bye

Blue Chip
10-26-04, 10:19 AM
My aunt was in the DC area last week and we were looking for an STS for her. First we could not get the color combos we wanted (Black with Light Gray int. or Platinum with Light Gray int.) and second the ones that were out there were not loaded like she wants. I am in search of a fully loaded STS minus the all wheel drive. Does anyone know if the rumor about a problem with the Head Up Display delaying shipping of the loaded STS is true?

As I posted on another thread, if you order one, there is a constraint on the ACC (which you have to buy to get the HUD). AFAIK it's another several weeks.

teja2
10-26-04, 03:19 PM
As I posted on another thread, if you order one, there is a constraint on the ACC (which you have to buy to get the HUD). AFAIK it's another several weeks.

Do you happen to know what the cause of the delay is?

TnFireLT
10-26-04, 09:24 PM
Found 2 in Tennessee. Send email.
DD :bouncy:

Blue Chip
10-27-04, 09:11 AM
Do you happen to know what the cause of the delay is?

FWIW I was told GM is waiting on deliveries from the supplier of the ACC.

teja2
10-27-04, 10:04 AM
Found 2 in Tennessee. Send email.
DD :bouncy:

I tried to send you a message but it says you have emails blocked :crying: