: STS signature pinstipping

deannaweed
09-01-11, 09:47 AM
I bought a 2007 STS all wheel drive Caddy back in October.....I love it.....the pinstripping on it was signed by the artist, which I got so many comments on. Well my car got damaged and I had to have it repainted. I have no more signature, and that makes me really :( (sad). Does anybody know if they all came like this, or who may have done this pinstriping with the signature?????See my caddy pics on facebook!

caddyfat2
09-01-11, 01:15 PM
When I purchased my car 3 years ago it came with the custom pinstrips along the side profile,on the spoiler, on the C-pillar and on the hood. It has the initials of TJ but thats all I can tell you. The person I purchased it from said that he paid $700 to have them put on. Maybe a good pinstripping expert could replicate the signature again.

chagrin falls
09-01-11, 09:37 PM
Cadillac does not offer pin-striping from the factory. Years and years ago they did. Today the selling dealer has an after market striper put them on-which is usually just vinyl tape. Cost to vinyl stripe a car for a dealer in Cleveland runs around $60. I have a great guy that actually uses paint that he mixes to the color that I want the stripe to be. He charges me $100.00 and it is perfect. You should have a bunch of custom shops in Tampa to do the work you want.

EChas3
09-01-11, 10:31 PM
Around here, a lot of Caddy's have pinstriping signed "Sid did it".

caddyfat2
09-01-11, 10:43 PM
No vinyl pin stripes for my car. It is all custom hand painted with 2 different colors with intricate swirls and 2 different thickness of the paint lines. Thin on top with the thicker lines on the bottom . It also has a fancy landau emblem hand painted on the C pillar.:thumbsup: It looks really good on white diamond.