: New Guy in Florida

cadillac dan
10-24-04, 10:32 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Dan Peterson, and I live in the Tampa Bay (Fl) area. It's nice to see that there are so many other people out there, that are Cadillac fans!

I bought my first Cadillac, a 1964 Sedan de Ville, when I was sixteen years old. I have been a fan ever since, even to point of having the Cadillac crest and wreath tattooed on my shoulder.

I currently own a 1964 Fleetwood and a 1984 Seville. I have owned te Fleetwood for ten years and the Seville for two months. Both are works in progress. The Fleetwood has had it's engine completely reworked. The transmission has been rebuilt, and the seats were reworked.

The Seville has not been driven in the last seven years. I got it running and drove it around the block just as the first squalls from Hurricane Francis began attacking us. A rusted out oil cooler line has kept the car from venturing out since. I will be replacing those with new lines obtained from the dealer. (Don't want an over heated aluminum block!0

In addition to my Cadillacs, I enjoy my family, music, and model trains.

Ralph
10-24-04, 11:24 PM
:welcome: There are several people from Florida here as well as a couple from YOUR area. I wouldn't mind seeing pics of your '64.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-25-04, 12:50 AM
welcome dude , good to see more tampa people ....

so you ever get that 64 to any of the classic car shows around here ? We used to go to alot of them but dads vette is layed up right now while we restore the interior back to St Louis specs . Still go with our neibor all the time tho .....

ohh i see you have a magnum too ....i gotta ask ...That thing got a Hemi in it ?

CADDYBLACK99
10-25-04, 09:22 AM
Welcome Dan!
Thanks for signing up with us! Sounds like you have a couple of nice projects going. Of course we will need some pictures when you get a chance. 64' Fleetwood is one of my favorites! Good Luck.
:welcome:
Paul