: NOOB Here

Rick James
08-30-11, 01:57 PM
Hello all.

I've been snooping here for quite a while and finally decided to become a member. I am interested in buying an 1994-1996 Fleetwood with the V4P RPO code. As I've been searching for quite a while they, I'm finding that they are few and far between.

Thanks for having such a nice site.:thumbsup:

Stingroo
08-30-11, 02:08 PM
Tow package Fleetwoods are exceptionally difficult to find - but so worth it once you do. :) Good luck in your hunt, sir. :thumbsup:

Lord Cadillac
08-30-11, 02:18 PM
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I had a 95 Fleetwood Brougham and miss it quite a bit! Good lucking finding yours...

Stingroo
08-30-11, 02:22 PM
Sal you need another. :D

mjs182004
08-30-11, 03:04 PM
I'm Rick James Bit*h! Love the screen name! And Welcome to the Forum!

Rick James
08-30-11, 03:22 PM
I decided to leave the Bit*h out. I didn't want to come off as pompous.:cool2:

Lord Cadillac
08-30-11, 03:35 PM
I know.. My eyes are always opened.. However, if the Cadillac Ciel (http://www.cadillacciel.com) ever happens, I really won't need one anymore. :o

Sal you need another. :D

Cadillacboy
08-30-11, 05:29 PM
I prefer my dad's Fleetwood over Ciel
Opppss I think I will be banned from forum for sure lol

outsider
08-30-11, 05:33 PM
you can't be banned for that, Cadillacboy! It's the REAR WHEEL DRIVE forums ;)

long live the fleetwoods!

Cadillacboy
08-30-11, 05:40 PM
Thanks , amen to that outsider and GM bring back these gorgeous Fleetwoods ,please please

pompste
08-31-11, 12:42 AM
Thanks , amen to that outsider and GM bring back these gorgeous Fleetwoods ,please please

Many wish the Fleetwoods would come back,even if just in name only.
Another example of GM shooting themselves in the foot.It amazes most that the Fleetwood has been out of production for 15 years and counting.

pompste
08-31-11, 12:53 AM
Hello all.

I've been snooping here for quite a while and finally decided to become a member. I am interested in buying an 1994-1996 Fleetwood with the V4P RPO code. As I've been searching for quite a while they, I'm finding that they are few and far between.

Great screen name! First thought that came to mind was Rick James---funkmaster of the 70's/80's! I own many of his cd`s.

Sometimes e-bay has some really well preserved 94-96 Fleetwood`s for sale.They are getting harder to find but they are out there somewhere---even with the towing package. Just a matter searching and searching some more.Computers make the searching a lot easier these days.
Have fun searching and hopefully finding one!

hadesnuggz
08-31-11, 02:00 AM
I have a 96FWB. I love driving it. get one. You will love it.

turbojimmy
08-31-11, 08:35 AM
Many wish the Fleetwoods would come back,even if just in name only.
Another example of GM shooting themselves in the foot.It amazes most that the Fleetwood has been out of production for 15 years and counting.

Yeah, the Fleetwood was a casualty of their decision to eliminate the big RWD platform completely. They handed the fleet (taxi, police car) market to Ford. They are now manufacturing a RWD Holden-based Caprice to take some of that market back. I read that it won't be for sale to the general public though, only fleet use. Can't wait til they start coming up for auction.

outsider
08-31-11, 09:23 AM
Just take the CTS-V and stretch it out a couple feet... :)

CADforce69
09-03-11, 08:49 AM
Hello all.

Welcome to this forum. Wish you find your FWD; just take your time for it and be persevering. :thumbsup: