: Passanger side window stopped working

sybersport
08-28-11, 03:29 PM
2011 V Sedan. Yesterday, I noticed that when I clicked up on the window switch, it wasn't automatically going all the way up... and last night, after I had rolled the window down, it will not go back up. All the other windows work just fine.

Any ideas?

It's not the window lock, and I'm not sure which fuse I should check, or if it's on a separate circuit from the rest of the windows?

newcadman
08-28-11, 05:54 PM
Might want to call Old Mill in the morning and talk to mechanic Bernie (in trim). I'm sure with his experience he'll be able tell you in short order what's up.

garfin
08-28-11, 07:50 PM
2011 V Sedan. Yesterday, I noticed that when I clicked up on the window switch, it wasn't automatically going all the way up... and last night, after I had rolled the window down, it will not go back up. All the other windows work just fine.

Any ideas?

It's not the window lock, and I'm not sure which fuse I should check, or if it's on a separate circuit from the rest of the windows?

Power window motor may have gone south... this was a very common issue with 4th Gen F-Bodies. If you were to say that the window lowering/raising was becoming progressively slower, I'd say it was the motor for sure.
I'd be very surprised if one window was on a different circuit than the others.

Three cheers for warranty, though!!:D

Best regards,

Elie