: abs and t/c light on need help, outta warranty!!!

nickgyver
08-27-11, 09:29 PM
Hey everyone, i'm new to this site and need some help. I have a 2010 SRX Luxury and my abs and t/c light came on yesterday along with a message that said "service stabilitrak". I'm not gonna take it to the dealer as it is out of warranty. I got 92'456 on the clock with this being the only issue to date (I do alot of driving!) . I love this car! Is there a way to pull the code thru the radio like some older caddys or do I need a TECH-II? thanks in advance!

cvettr/cts-v
08-29-11, 06:07 PM
Autozone or advanced autoparts or a similar chain near you should read the code for you for free. Man you do drive alot. You should check out the quakerstate oil guarantee. They are advertizing in the midwest if you use certain oil types of theirs and document it at 300,000 miles they'll cut you a check for bluebook and you keep the vehicle. For most of us by the time we hit 300,000 miles they only have to cut a check for about a couple hundred but at your rate even with the miles hit it would have to surpass the cost of the oil used at least.