: I'm about to order my CTSV Coupe

SoCalCTSV
08-27-11, 11:42 AM
2012 Raven, Ebony/Ebony, manual, sunroof, Recaros, Satin graphite wheels with yellow calipers, wood trim, etc.

I'm using USAA and their price is $4399 under invoice. This will be my daily driver although I have two other cars. I doubt there won't be a day I won't want to take it. this is my first Caddy and most expensive and highest hp car in my life and at 45, I guess it's time.

dcc8203
08-27-11, 11:56 AM
Do you mean under MSRP or under invoice on the price? Because if it's really under INVOICE, that is a smoking deal, and much better than the prices I see on the USAA website.

SoCalCTSV
08-27-11, 12:08 PM
Do you mean under MSRP or under invoice on the price? Because if it's really under INVOICE, that is a smoking deal, and much better than the prices I see on the USAA website.

Sorry - I meant MSRP. I went to a car broker who was only offering $2000 under MSRP.

dcc8203
08-27-11, 12:11 PM
OK, that makes me feel better. I ordered a '12 Wagon using USAA and didn't get that deal, so I'm glad to know I wasn't ripped off!

SoCalCTSV
08-27-11, 12:12 PM
It's been making me nuts deciding if I should settle for a used 2011 with what is available or get what I want. Lots of automatics but I think I would regret it. There's a manual in So Cal but no sunroof and the Painted wheels.

dcc8203
08-27-11, 01:07 PM
I didn't have that worry with the Wagon; there was only one single M6 in the country (in NJ), and it was a color I didn't want (black). So I had to order. It was fun to be able to spec the car out exactly as I wanted, and the USAA deal is nice because you don't have to worry about the price...you know you're getting a good one.

I would think you'd get a better price on the '11s, but if it's not what you want, then is it really worth it? Also, the '12s will be a model year newer when the time comes to sell it.

MotownPimp
08-27-11, 02:31 PM
It's been making me nuts deciding if I should settle for a used 2011 with what is available or get what I want. Lots of automatics but I think I would regret it. There's a manual in So Cal but no sunroof and the Painted wheels.

If you can afford the freight for new, do it; particularly if you keep your cars for a long time. I keep cars for 8+ years so I want to feel good about the buy every time I look at it.

SoCalCTSV
08-31-11, 05:38 PM
My local dealer said they do not honor USAA pricing for limited production vehicles. Is that a load of crap? I have a dealer 90 miles away willing to do it.

dcc8203
09-01-11, 10:16 AM
I heard that from a dealer in Austin, but when I pushed back a bit they "checked with their manager" and found out it did apply to all vehicles.

If you can see the vehicle on the USAA website and get a recommended dealer, it's my understanding they have to honor it.

I don't know if the dealer in Austin was part of the program as they didn't come up in SA as a dealer (the two SA dealers did), but I imagine they are, as there aren't many Caddy dealers up there.

SoCalCTSV
09-14-11, 11:21 AM
Just placed my order with James Quinn. Mid October delivery.

jb_bgg
09-14-11, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the club; haven't seen too many V's running around OC since I got my '09 in March.

GM-4-LIFE
09-14-11, 12:38 PM
CONGRATS! James is the man! He will take real good care of you!

SoCalCTSV
09-14-11, 04:59 PM
It sucks that most dealers in the San Fernando Valley and Ventura Counties are so lousy that James has to call around to find one to deliver to who won't charge me an arm and a leg just to prep it. Most wouldn't even call me back to sell me one.

smackdownCTSV
09-14-11, 05:06 PM
Go with the sedan, you won't regret it. It looks better. Bieber tainted the coupe.

GM-4-LIFE
09-14-11, 05:31 PM
It sucks that most dealers in the San Fernando Valley and Ventura Counties are so lousy that James has to call around to find one to deliver to who won't charge me an arm and a leg just to prep it. Most wouldn't even call me back to sell me one.

Yes, I know. I ran into the same thing.

SoCalCTSV
09-14-11, 07:26 PM
Go with the sedan, you won't regret it. It looks better. Bieber tainted the coupe.

I saw that but I already ordered and I want a coupe.

GM-4-LIFE
09-15-11, 02:37 PM
The coupe is by far the sickest looking V out there. I get stares and people taking pictures of my V Coupe EVERYDAY! Never fails! And that's here in L.A. where there are exotics on every corner!

smackdownCTSV
09-15-11, 03:24 PM
It's not a coupe, it's a ****ing arrow!

GM-4-LIFE
09-15-11, 03:26 PM
It's not a coupe, it's a ****ing arrow!

Amen, brother, Amen! LOL!

smackdownCTSV
09-15-11, 06:56 PM
Or a "Voupe" LOL!

SoCalCTSV
10-21-11, 02:03 PM
I live this guy

On Oct 21, 2011, at 10:19 AM, "James C. Quinn" <James_Quinn@lesstanford.com> wrote:

Just a quick shipping update…
Your vehicle as of 2:25AM EST October 21, 2011 was on a rail car passing through Gibson, IN en route to Bunnin Cadillac.* No additional ETA info was available.

He also got me a sick rate on my loan.

GM-4-LIFE
10-21-11, 05:13 PM
I keep telling everyone on this forum that James Quinn is the only way to go. I wouldn't dream of getting my next Cadillac from anyone else. I have gotten my last 3 new Cadillacs through him and all in the last 2 years.