: Canyon Run Videos: D3 Cadillac CTS-V Track Car at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA

CanyonRunVids
08-27-11, 07:05 AM
Check out this hot video showing the performance of this 800 rwhp D3 Cadillac CTS-V. The action was shot by Canyon Run Videos during a Speed Ventures track day at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA. This CTS-V was turning some very respectable lap times on the "Roval Circuit" at ACS. Check out this video and respond if you like the video. This video was shot using five GoPro HD cameras with separate audio by a ZOOM H1 stereo digital recorder wrapped in a Wind Jacket made by www.thewindcutter.com to kill wind noise. We shoot track day events if you live in southern California, Contact us at: sales@canyonrunvideos.com

Thanks,

Kent
Canyon Run Videos

Click on the YouTube logo and watch this video in HD full screen.
OM4EoC-je6s

rand49er
08-27-11, 08:21 AM
Great vid! Love the five different views, too. Nice sound.

Hope they get that cooling issue resolved.

CanyonRunVids
08-27-11, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the compliment on the video. They resolved the issue by installing a new Mezier electric water pump. I really enjoy working with the owner of this car and I also have a lot of fun editing the videos I shoot for him, he's a really good guy.

Kent
Canyon Run Videos

tweeter81
08-29-11, 05:40 PM
Great video. I really would like to see some in the future that show more exterior shots of the car in action. That would be sweet.

CanyonRunVids
08-30-11, 01:52 AM
Great video. I really would like to see some in the future that show more exterior shots of the car in action. That would be sweet.

Thanks, There would have been longer exterior shots but the cars' water pump was going out. I had walked all the way down to get some shots at the chicane on the west side of the racing circuit when Gary (the driver/owner) went in to the garages. We will be back out at Auto Club Speedway in two weeks for another four driving sessions.

Kent
Canyon Run Videos

CanyonRunVids
09-07-11, 03:44 AM
bump

CanyonRunVids
09-19-11, 06:04 AM
bump

lollygagger8
09-19-11, 11:52 AM
Very cool.

Add a shot of the speedometer next time...that would make it that much cooler.