: I'm not usually a fan of stickers...

mstrjon32
08-26-11, 01:13 PM
I've never put a sticker (alright, I guess this is actually vinyl) on any car that I've owned...but there is one sticker that some cars in Germany proudly wear and I decided it might just look pretty good. And, I think it does...most of these are straight-cut and end up on peoples rear bumper covers, but I went with a reverse cut and stuck it to the inside of the glass. Just one, on the passenger side.

Also, much less good looking...check out my front bumper. I think the dealer I bought it from repainted this, and they did a nice rush job on it. Now I'm left with this mess. Do I just get this resprayed to stock...or should I maybe get a slightly darker grey going on the inside rim of the lower grille?

wcryan
08-26-11, 01:18 PM
wow that front bumper looks nasty. But I want ur license plate

thebigjimsho
08-26-11, 01:35 PM
There are plenty of guise already running that sticker. 8th day even did a 'Ring with the V1 or V2 times attached. Personally, I have VIR stickers on both of my Vs since I've run the track with each.

mstrjon32
08-26-11, 01:42 PM
You can run it...but you haven't earned it until you've taken your car around the track. ;)

CadzillaTN
08-26-11, 03:19 PM
You can run it...but you haven't earned it until you've taken your car around the track. ;)

What if we fly there and take your car around the track? :hmm:

mstrjon32
08-26-11, 03:20 PM
Then you can buy me some more stickers to put on my car. :)

mberisha
08-26-11, 03:35 PM

Yup....ain't that the truth.....

mberisha
08-26-11, 03:36 PM
What if we fly there and take your car around the track? :hmm:

Sure....that would work....you could take mine too if you'd like.....

Sullyfx
08-26-11, 04:14 PM
Also, much less good looking...check out my front bumper. I think the dealer I bought it from repainted this, and they did a nice rush job on it. Now I'm left with this mess. Do I just get this resprayed to stock...or should I maybe get a slightly darker grey going on the inside rim of the lower grille?

Wait... This is the car that beating me in the "V of the month"... with a front grill looking like that... Wow I need to step up my game.. hahahah JK.

I have seen the bottom middle of the grill painted darker and it looks god. Just depends what your final look is to be...

mstrjon32
08-27-11, 03:47 AM
Ha, I hadn't even looked in that thread. I'm glad mberisha is bothered to touch up and post some of the photos I take...I'm so lazy. Looks like it's in second place too...not too bad...

Yeah, that was before I started losing all the paint. The question wasn't "does this look like shit" either...I know it looks like shit. It's, should I get the inside rim of the lower grille painted a darker grey...or should I just leave it stock.

thebigjimsho
08-27-11, 06:15 PM
On a platinum? Do black chrome powdercoat!