: What is the one thing that everyone loves about their Escalade

blingblingcv
10-23-04, 06:11 PM
Just wanted to know what is the favorite thing that you love about the Escalade. For me I love the seats. I get a lot of compliments and they are amazed at how comfortable about the Escalade. Also what does everyone wish the Escalade have?

CAD-E!
10-23-04, 07:12 PM
same here i love how comfortable it is! and other thing would be the way it looks, color and i know everyone has to agree about the attention it gets.

fast66
10-23-04, 07:14 PM
I love the seats too. But my escalade gets more attention than any of my other cars and I love that the most. The ladies just love the lade. :)

CAD-E!
10-23-04, 07:21 PM
I love the seats too. But my escalade gets more attention than any of my other cars and I love that the most. The ladies just love the lade. :)
when ever people ask me where my car this is what they say 'WHERES THE BOOTY CATCHER AT???'

slimm44
10-23-04, 07:51 PM
its very unique. you don't see lifted escalades every day. :D

Spittin Game
10-23-04, 08:02 PM

speaking of attention, Ive noticed that all diff types of people stare, old people to young people, guys and girls, its awesome. :cool:

hcvone
10-23-04, 08:31 PM
Seats are very comfortable

99escalademan
10-23-04, 09:57 PM
Ride quality for being a stock suspension very nice. I wish rearview cameras came standard.

Ravensblack_ESV
10-23-04, 10:32 PM
Attention.

This car more than any other I've owned draws looks from teh ladies.

PistolPreeth
10-24-04, 11:31 AM
the seats are incredibly comfortable. also the ergonomics of the car are like none other. the steering wheel in 2004 was a little thicker than the previous years so its perfect for holding. the navigation is the only thing thats a bit sketchy because the inputs sometimes can't be found (time for Cadilalc to use Alpine like BMW). The sunroof operating machine also could be fixed. my porsche ahas a reverse, close, and a vent operation. if u press the button the vent function will work. if u press the reverse, it will reverse. if u press the close, at any point it will close completely, the cadillac one can get confusing. i do love the rear bucket seats. the curves on this car are amazing and i cant imagine the car ever going out of style. the headlights are also amazing. just need self leveling and also xenon foglamps. i think that 20 inch wheels should be standard on the car. this way they dont lose money to the aftermarket wheel companies that serve alot of "executive officers" that roll around in escalades on 20s rather than blinged 24s.

also the corsa exhaust should be stock. pretty much make it awesome to begin with

Xrayqueen
10-24-04, 01:19 PM
I love my Mr. Lucky (2000 Black Lade) not only for the seats :) I love the smooth quiet ride. Thats the first thing people comment on when they first go on a ride with me. I also love the attention :) When I drive my Landcruiser for a while and then get back in Mr. Lucky I have to get used to all the attention sometimes it can be quite embarrassing :yup: I never thought I'd be a Caddy owner. I'm proud to be one !!!!
Peace :worship:

T_Dogg8
10-25-04, 08:06 AM
i love the ride comfort. and it gets looks and respect from all types of people. no one looks at it and thinks it's 'out of style' or ugly. even if they don't like it, they don't not like it. and that's rare for a stylish car.

MEJIA
10-25-04, 11:14 AM
I love the performance of the Escalade, have never driven an SUV this size with sooo much power!!!

I also love the interiors, quality, design and confort of the interiors is excellent.

Mejia

Kenn
10-25-04, 11:21 AM
I love the smooth ride and comfort of the seat. I am a big and tall type of guy by being 6'4 and 300lbs+ and being comfortable in a car is a happy thing. The attention is also wonderful for my 2005 White Diamond with white diamond bug sheild and white diamond rain guards It looks damn good if I do say so myself. Of course I got the front windows tinted also. Just came back from a road trip and the highway ride was most enjoyable. Also its name is Ghost.
Kenn

TRASHAULER
10-25-04, 12:00 PM
The attention is awesome! I stopped at a fast food drive-thru on saturday & the young lady had to bring a couple of the other employees over to check it out!!! The ride ROCKS! It is by far the best suv I 've ever owned! By the way, Tony Soprano drives one to, its gotta be good. :coolgleam

skides1
10-25-04, 03:40 PM
I like the "street credit", I command a wide birth on the freeway. Try to move a 55mph fastlane driver to the right lane in a minivan.

Outracin
10-25-04, 06:33 PM
I love the sound of the waste gate venting to the atmosphere when i snap out of the throttle. People are shocked to hear/see a turbo charged lade with shacks feet :yup: :thumbsup:

slk230mb
10-25-04, 06:39 PM
The power, ohhh the power. :worship:

Leloz
10-25-04, 07:22 PM
I owned 3 Suburbans and 1 Denali before my ESV Platinum. My one complaint with the Suburbans and Denali were the lack of a true luxury feeling. It is the exact opposite with my ESV, as soon as I enter, it screams pure luxury and technology. I love it!

mrplastic
10-25-04, 10:26 PM
Love the Seat package, #2 is wish they cooled, #1 is Wish the steering wheel extended in and out for getting that exact fit! #3 Love horespower and the ride go hand in hand almost as good as 73JagXKE #4 It needs a data port to connect the onstar on line!
#5 Electric rear window!!!!(Like the Toyota) :disappoin

Rolex
10-26-04, 05:27 PM
I like it's "presence." :worship:

II Tone
10-26-04, 05:43 PM
The interior is very nice, but what I like most is the the Luxury feel you get when your riding down the street. If I didn't want the luxury look and feel I would have gotten an Avalanche :yup: Cadi all the way. :yup: