: LOL good way to make your car smell good for ever.

wait4me
08-21-11, 09:46 AM
Well, funny thing. About 2 years ago, My friend and i are on the way to the track in one of my Vs, and we are going about 55 or so on a country road.
We pass a car and BOOM we are all wet??? Im like what the f just happened? My friend also is wiping stuff off his face, im pulling stuff out of my ear,... After the shock of what happened, i turned the car around and followed the car that we passed. He lived right up the street from me, as he parked about 20 houses down.. I pull up and asked him what he did??? After looking in the car, i see Apple EVERYWHERE and the interior and roof is SOAKED! So, i aske him, and he said he didnt do it, Then i look in the back and his kids are all laughing. Well, apparently a 4 year old decided he didnt want his apple anymore so he pitched it out the window without telling anyone, and as luck would have it, my car was in that path.. It hit the window piller and pulverized the apple. Well yesterday was the first day i drove the car in 1 1/2 years, and it still smells like yummy apples.. lol Odd how that is....

And came to a park at the house at exactly 6000 miles..

smackdownCTSV
08-21-11, 09:48 AM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llavvrkvLE1qbu7b1o1_500.gif

cbloveday
08-21-11, 10:02 AM
I dunno, I'd be afraid, really afraid. Ever smell a rotten apple?

M5eater
08-21-11, 10:53 AM
I hope he offered you a c-note or something to clean it up.. I'd be so furious at that point.

thebigjimsho
08-21-11, 05:24 PM
When I was a young punk, I had a Chevy Citation and we went out egging everything in sight. I told the punks in the car to not throw any eggs at any cars, moving or not. Well, as we made a turn the clown riding shotgun pulls a Kareem skyhook and nails a car turning onto the street we were leaving. He proceeds to pull a 180 and chase us. Well, after I realize what my turd friend did, I floor it. But my Citation wouldn't accelerate, at least not much.

I turn onto a side street that went upwards at a steep angle. My car wouldn't go up it. WTF?!?!?! so I stopped and turned the car off. But my ebrake was weak and leaving it in gear still allowed it to roll. WTF?!?!?! So all my friends bailed. The only saving grace is they took all the eggs. So I'm there with my car stuck with me needing my foot on the brakes to not roll back and out of control. Guess what that does? Leave the brake lights on. Oh p00p!

So the guy sees me with my brake lights on as he flies past the street. He then slams on the brakes and backs up and flies up to me. He's about to rip me a new one so I have to put on my best acting job and play dumb. He's screaming demanding to know where my friends are and where the eggs are. I keep insisting I didn't know what he was talking about. After about 30 seconds to a minute of this, he gives up and goes tearing away. I back down the road and onto the main road trying to figure out what's wrong with my car.

So I've got the hood up and I'm smelling for clutch or looking for tranny fluid and there's nothing. So I'm looking around for anything out of the ordinary. Then I get in my car with the hood up and try driving at low speeds, about 5-10mph to fee what the car is doing. I had seen a cop with one of my friends about 200 yards down the street and I didn't bother with them. well, after the female officer saw me get in my car with the hood up and start driving at 5mph, she flips on her lights and flies up to me telling me to stop the car immediately. Which I did. Then she demands I get out of the car, which I did. She then yells at me for trying "to get away". WTF?!?!?! I just look at her with the biggest punk look an 18 year old can give and ask her why I would try to run with my hood up and a car that wouldn't accelerate. After showing her the problem with my car, she lightened up and then started questioning us as to why we were all running around the neighborhood. It wasn't even dark yet, but whatever. She let us go and we met up with the rest of the turds at a convenience store down the street. Which is where I laid into them...

BTW, it ended up being a broken subframe bolt that wouldn't let my clutch fully engage...

550HP STSV
08-21-11, 07:24 PM
http://dennytu.com/uploads/uktv/uktv_really.jpg

smackdownCTSV
08-21-11, 08:32 PM
http://last-dance.org/gifs/snlupdate_really.gif

cdog533
08-23-11, 03:00 PM
I'm pretty sure if you keep a steady stream of attractive 19-24 year old girls riding shotgun, the car should pretty much smell like flowers forever. Double flowery scent if they are exotic dancers; downside: glitter cleanup.

The Tony Show
08-23-11, 04:05 PM
Ask Whisler151 about the dangers of transporting strippers in your V. :shifty

thebigjimsho
08-25-11, 12:11 AM
Yeah, let's not...

Mystical_Ice
08-25-11, 02:16 AM
Ask Whisler151 about the dangers of transporting strippers in your V.

Dangers?

That stripper was the ONLY reason he drove away that night with a ticket. If he was on his own and got pulled over for 140 in a 65 (or 70 or whatever it was) i GUARANTEE you he would be leaving in the back seat of the cop car :)