: Question for those of you ordered a Cts-v wagon

Ctsv wagon
08-21-11, 01:54 AM
Just wondering if you guys that's ordered a Cts-v wagon got a discount or paid full price for exactly what you wanted?

FLTRI
08-21-11, 03:19 PM
Just pulled the trigger on a 2011. Paid invoice, minus $1000 incentive and 0% for 60 months. Got a fair trade in on a 2003 Lincoln Aviator. It's the color and options I wanted...

Speedtrapped
08-21-11, 05:39 PM
If u can find an 11 on a lot that has what you want, u can get a little money off, since 12' are being made.

Squirlz
08-21-11, 10:41 PM
My wagon will be built this Thursday. I'm getting a supplier discount thanks to a friend of mine who is a GM engineer, but even my dealership doesn't know what exactly will be the price of the car!

dcc8203
08-22-11, 11:40 AM
I have a '12 on order for invoice plus $350 less any incentives that will be in place when it comes in (I don't expect there will be any.)

I was looking for an M6 and there was only one in the country at a dealer lot, so if you're looking for a stick you'll probably have to order. Check out zag.com to see if any group you're a member of has an auto buying service (like USAA.) That's what I used.

dhpro
08-22-11, 11:49 AM
I got a pretty good deal after dealer and factory incentives...probably amounted to ~$6k of discounts, plus I think there were factory options like Graphite Wheels and yellow calipers that came standard. You gotta know that if u order from factory, ur not gonna get any kind of inventory discounts...thats a full offered side trade!:suspect:

Tuna
08-22-11, 03:54 PM
I got the first V Wagon delivered in Oklahoma back in December and paid 2% over Invoice.
It depends on the dealer and the location as to the deal.