: Enjoying the 2012 SRX!!

juscruzin
08-19-11, 06:19 PM
We purchased the exact same car as Marc in NY except ours is Black Raven (Performance with ebony on ebony interior). Marc, Cadillac should pay you a commission because it was your pics and reviews that sold us on the SRX. The new engine really does make a difference. There is smooth, effortless power. We are looking forward to our first road trip to Asheville, NC. We love the remote start with the iphone from any distance, the way it lights up at night, the clear bluetooth sound, the large pano sunroof and all the music options. We have not owned American in over 20 years, but Cadillac has a real winner with the SRX.

daddie2k3
08-19-11, 07:31 PM
Congats!!

b4z
08-19-11, 09:58 PM
Enjoy your 2012. I don't know if you live in a mountainous area now but you will enjoy the extra tq of the 3.6L when you start the climb up those mountains around Asheville.

Marc NY
08-21-11, 03:37 PM
We purchased the exact same car as Marc in NY except ours is Black Raven (Performance with ebony on ebony interior). Marc, Cadillac should pay you a commission because it was your pics and reviews that sold us on the SRX. The new engine really does make a difference. There is smooth, effortless power. We are looking forward to our first road trip to Asheville, NC. We love the remote start with the iphone from any distance, the way it lights up at night, the clear bluetooth sound, the large pano sunroof and all the music options. We have not owned American in over 20 years, but Cadillac has a real winner with the SRX.WOW that is so AWESOME!!!! Hmmm perhaps I might get a small referral trinket from GM for the great recommendation??? ;) *Please post some photos soon.

I am really glad to hear you love your new SRX! As you already know so do I ... :D and I believe you will truly enjoy getting back into one beautiful American vehicle too. Love to hear more of your thoughts and experiences once you have more miles on it.

Young Chris 101
08-24-11, 02:26 AM
congrats!!