: CadillacATS.com

Lord Cadillac
08-19-11, 02:17 PM
If you ever want to find the ATS forums without having to visit here to click on links, just go to www.cadillacats.com.

Lord Cadillac
10-19-11, 06:17 PM
Well! GM wanted that domain name so until they take full ownership and redirect it to their own site, it'll push you directly to www.cadillacatsowners.com - which is a little social network for people interested in the Cadillac ATS. :)

JimmyH
10-21-11, 07:18 PM
did you get anything out of the deal? a pizza maybe?

Lord Cadillac
10-22-11, 05:31 PM
Fifty million dollars...

Nah, nothing. It was rightfully theirs anyway. Their trademark. I couldn't believe it was available when I bought it. I figured better me than somebody else who'd fight them for it. I was happy to give it to them... Now I just hope they link it to their Cadillac ATS page.

did you get anything out of the deal? a pizza maybe?

JimmyH
10-22-11, 05:33 PM
Hopefully they remember how nice you were about it.

Lord Cadillac
10-22-11, 05:41 PM
Yeah... Like one day when the internet gets so crazy that you can't use a company trademark in a domain name unless you own the trademark... The site is here to help Cadillac owners enjoy their vehicles - so that they keep them and buy more in the future. However, in this "gimme it, it's mine" and "I want what you have" society, little makes sense for long. One day this site will probably be called, "I like pizza". Until somebody trademarks "pizza"...

Hopefully they remember how nice you were about it.

rand49er
10-24-11, 10:32 PM
Yeah... Like one day when the internet gets so crazy that you can't use a company trademark in a domain name unless you own the trademark... The site is here to help Cadillac owners enjoy their vehicles - so that they keep them and buy more in the future. However, in this "gimme it, it's mine" and "I want what you have" society, little makes sense for long. One day this site will probably be called, "I like pizza". Until somebody trademarks "pizza"...What about a group buy for some of your best pals? You know, I've always thought you were a great guy.

Lord Cadillac
10-25-11, 09:54 AM
What about a group buy for some of your best pals? You know, I've always thought you were a great guy.

A group buy for what? Cadillacs? :p

Jesda
01-02-12, 03:09 AM
Cadillacats.com goes to Cadillac Canada instead of the US site

wtf is up with that